TALES OF VESPERIA DEFINITIVE EDITION --- SHOULD I COP?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got this and when I played it I realized the battle system in this game is a chore to me now because you have to hold down a button to move. The combat in this game has not aged well, it's sad because I really liked this game when it came out but I just can't do it brehs. :yeshrug:

I understand. I mean, I think it's worth it to push through, but yeah, it's mechanics are basura.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I understand. I mean, I think it's worth it to push through, but yeah, it's mechanics are basura.

I don't have enough free gaming time to dedicate to playing a game that is a pain in the ass mechanically to play.

Have you played Nier Automata? I have actually never played it was thinking about running it? Is it a good game?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have enough free gaming time to dedicate to playing a game that is a pain in the ass mechanically to play.

Have you played Nier Automata? I have actually never played it was thinking about running it? Is it a good game?

Nier Automata is fukking fantastic. If anything, you definitely don't have to worry about the mechanics of that game wearing you down, as they don't get much better than that. Platinum games combat is best out there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got this and when I played it I realized the battle system in this game is a chore to me now because you have to hold down a button to move. The combat in this game has not aged well, it's sad because I really liked this game when it came out but I just can't do it brehs. :yeshrug:
This game is also about 10 hours too long. I never actually finished it on Xbox. It's almost obvious who the final boss is when you meet that character but the game kept pretending it was somebody else. I never made it past Alexei. It was on my laundry list to finish one day but kept putting it off. Microsoft also never made it backwards compatible so I kept waiting. The remake came out but I kinda forgot about it.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game is also about 10 hours too long. I never actually finished it on Xbox. It's almost obvious who the final boss is when you meet that character but the game kept pretending it was somebody else. I never made it past Alexei. It was on my laundry list to finish one day but kept putting it off. Microsoft also never made it backwards compatible so I kept waiting. The remake came out but I kinda forgot about it.

Definitive edition, not a remake. And 20-30 hours too long more like it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'll give anyone who picks this up a word of advice that I do remember from this game, and that is that Rita is ridiculously OP in this game, like she is literally a cheat code. Straight up AoE damage dealing machine.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
This game is also about 10 hours too long.
You could say that about most jrpgs. :yeshrug:This game is still pretty fire.

Interesting protagonist.
Vey solid cast.
Great battle system.
Music is solid too.

If you're going to play a Tales game on current gen systems its either this or Symphonia HD, and this game aged much better.