Tales Of Berseria. January 24th

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Enjoy breh.:mjgrin:

Also peep "Dragon's Dogma" when it comes out. It was out on PS3, they remastered it for PC and now they're porting it to PS4/XBOX1.

Fred.
Another one :mjgrin:

I caught up on my backlog but now it's growing again :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still feel like this game has quite possibly the best cast in a JRPG. As individuals they're just ok but taking them together as a group and how they interact with each other it takes it to another level. It also helps that there aren't any bad characters in the group. Even the kid character has a place and works. Maybe the weakest link is Velvet but there's even a payoff with her development late game.

These guys aren't heroes. They do some foul stuff through the game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still feel like this game has quite possibly the best cast in a JRPG. As individuals they're just ok but taking them together as a group and how they interact with each other it takes it to another level. It also helps that there aren't any bad characters in the group. Even the kid character has a place and works. Maybe the weakest link is Velvet but there's even a payoff with her development late game.

These guys aren't heroes. They do some foul stuff through the game.
Its no lower than top 5 across anything I've played.

They really are the Gully Straw Hat Crew. The way they all play off of each other is A1. Some people, you mention the kid but I'll use Magilou, should be AWFUL just off their intro, design, and starting point in the context of the story then end up worthy of having their own stand alone title by the end.

Something needs to get retconned or universes need to shuffle because these guys deserve another go-round.