Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I legit expected to play it like 45 mins and be over it.

But it's surprisingly good and engaging

The more focused story on Nobunaga and Mitsuhide made the game more refreshing and easy to get into.

Not to mention they included Yasuke and did him justice :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm in the middle of Lenegis right now (or that's where I was last night). Finally (kind of) found out the origin of Shionne's curse. :ehh:

I'm really curious about what's going on on Rena, nobody has ever been there or knows anybody that's been there :dahell: and nobody knows who's in charge :dahell: must be some real shady business going on

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in the middle of Lenegis right now (or that's where I was last night). Finally (kind of) found out the origin of Shionne's curse. :ehh:

I'm really curious about what's going on on Rena, nobody has ever been there or knows anybody that's been there :dahell: and nobody knows who's in charge :dahell: must be some real shady business going on

You will see :pachaha:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My only guess is it's some kind of shythole :pachaha: or maybe the final boss is just there dolo stealing everybody's energy and there's nobody else on the planet :manny:
Everybody got a legit reason for doing what they doing

Black and white lines become much more grey at the final world, perspective really adds to things

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Meanwhile, I know I’m at the final boss, these 6 teleporters in front of this long hallway just screams megaman x final stage

I’ll prolly beat the game when I get home from work
I’m at this same area …. But had 0 cp , 0 gels , just nothing

I had to transport back to a supplier and have to track through that bullshyt again

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Meanwhile, I know I’m at the final boss, these 6 teleporters in front of this long hallway just screams megaman x final stage

I’ll prolly beat the game when I get home from work
I did the Sword Dancer and two of the easiest fights out of those 6 and it let me activate the teleporter back to the beginning of the stage. You don't have to do all 6.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
I did the Sword Dancer and two of the easiest fights out of those 6 and it let me activate the teleporter back to the beginning of the stage. You don't have to do all 6.
I get OD on this type of stuff, went and did all 6.....now finishing up all the giant beast that I left so I can only have to worry about the post game dungeon when I beat the main story...I'll do that tomorrow tho

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
My dumbass kept doing a 5 hit combo then trying to do the Mystic Arte, not realizing you had to do 5 different Artes THEN set it off
:mjlol:

The 2nd one way better

I've unlocked Rinwell and Shionne's second Mystic arte and will get the others later, apparently you got to wait a real life hour in between camp fire chit chats

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on Gegham Helgarahi map now about to fight final battle but I'm going to do side missions before I go to the final battle.