Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Having your face in your phone is not the same as making slideshows

You’re deflecting because you know you’re wrong
nikka do you realize what you're doing here?

Your arguing with me about what random women do. This pisses you off avoid these people and avoid the internet.

That's my overall point of the thread in general how the fukk am I gonna get incensed by what a woman I don't know and will never meet says?

That's like women getting insensed over the "passport bros".

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:He took her driving around,making home meals and badminton

She needs to come UK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah one thing that travel exposes you too is the fact that you don't need to have money to have a good time.

She didn't talk about none of them flossing or tricking on her it was all broke ass coffee date shyt.

shyt she'd never dream of in super materialistc america rollerblading in parks, going to Mueseums, going to small restaurants, Playing Badmitton etc.

I'm going Trampolining with my girl tommorow.
She’s trying to do some Sex and the City shyt then come back to the states and get locked down and look down on dudes as basic etc. none of that simple shyt entertained her in the states.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of women mention traveling being important to them in a dating partner. If anything it's sort of off putting. I think it's attractive when a woman can set roots somewhere but that's just me. Seems like a lot of men echo the same sentiment nowadays though.

Went thru this from experience.

When I was on good teams with my globe trottting ex she confided a lot about her real ‘travel’ mindset

-Her and her therapist agree she needed to be ‘home’ tot ever solidify a relationship. She was marking a consolidated effort to not travel. So, they know
-Her own friends told her her expectations to find a man who could travel like her wasn’t reasonable. They also didn’t even invite her to stuff bc she was never around
- She traveled on every holiday—-even Christmas and thanksgiving—-bc staying home made her think about her long term relationship. So she was ‘running’ from something
-She said she never wanted to solo travel again (after dozens of trips) bc seeing nothing but couples left n right was eatin her ass up

That’s all the stuff she confided in good times. When shyt went bad and we broke up she was off on the go again.

So, yea, travel bytches are a red flag. And not even bc they’re gonna go fukk nggas which they need may. But it’s bc they are ‘runners’ whose personality will likely reflect that. Flakey, aloof, shiny new thing syndrome, etc. They aren’t wife material

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Which passport Bro going to do the same in Colombia?
:lolbron:
Maria, had a huge heart and wide hips. She was the biggest coffee snob.

Cynthia, made the best stew chicken. Had a little Rubi Rose back there.

Isabella, loved hiking in weird random places. Her kisses touched my soul.

Mariana, took me to meet her brothers on the first date. Very jealous, but also very passionate.

None of them worked all wanted a sponsor.
:mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went thru this from experience.

When I was on good teams with my globe trottting ex she confided a lot about her real ‘travel’ mindset

-Her and her therapist agree she needed to be ‘home’ tot ever solidify a relationship. She was marking a consolidated effort to not travel. So, they know
-Her own friends told her her expectations to find a man who could travel like her wasn’t reasonable. They also didn’t even invite her to stuff bc she was never around
- She traveled on every holiday—-even Christmas and thanksgiving—-bc staying home made her think about her long term relationship. So she was ‘running’ from something
-She said she never wanted to solo travel again (after dozens of trips) bc seeing nothing but couples left n right was eatin her ass up

That’s all the stuff she confided in good times. When shyt went bad and we broke up she was off on the go again.

So, yea, travel bytches are a red flag. And not even bc they’re gonna go fukk nggas which they need may. But it’s bc they are ‘runners’ whose personality will likely reflect that. Flakey, aloof, shiny new thing syndrome, etc. They aren’t wife material
I think that travel offers value in terms of acquiring certain life perspectives. Also respite from your daily life. This really depends on the type of travel though.

Constant travel though in women though I agree, I see it as a form of escapism of their daily life. Ultimately where I live I HAVE to like because 99% of my daily life will be me doing the more mundane tasks of life. I have to like my community and the people around me.

I also think travel is great but those moments are ephemeral. I want to say again to people here that I'm not anti-travel or a curmudgeon, but I think it's heavily over emphasized in our generation.

Good on the therapist telling your ex that she needs to be home to foster and cultivate a relationship!