Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
^^^^my point exactly, these high class women ain't finna just randomly ask you out to a place, it's some sh*t they've already been down with or been wanting somebody to go with them to experience it.
Why do you assume the woman mentioned in the original post is some super high class chick that is accustomed to fancy dinners? For all we know she could have been wanting to go to that restaurant for years and asks every guy she meets to take her there in hopes some sucker will actually do it...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why do you assume the woman mentioned in the original post is some super high class chick that is accustomed to fancy dinners? For all we know she could have been wanting to go to that restaurant for years and asks every guy she meets to take her there in hopes some sucker will actually do it...

What's sad breh is that you nikkaz always assume the woman is looking for a sucker, probably because YOU'VE been that sucker too many times. If a bish tells you guys let's go to Denny's, she's cool, if another one tell's you let's go to Wolfgang's new place, y'all are up in arms. There is nothing wrong with either chick, only that one is obviously on a level you aren't. Y'all need to let it go, and just stick to the bishes in your level, which is what OP did, I can't hate on him for that. What's sad is you nikkaz are assuming that there aren't chicks who are accustomed to that level of fine dining :smh: It speaks about you breh, about the type of chicks you normally hang out with

My nikka please, uh-huh, uh,
This my world, pimp stroll
nikka please, you ain't start out from your trunk
Then reach the roof, just to put your roof in your trunk
nikka please, chumps don't tour like us
You on the road a million hours, I fly over your bus
nikka please, you ain't got your neck all froze
With the same logo that you got sketched on your clothes
nikka please, you don't be getting no hoes
With La Perla on they cheeks, can't be messing with cheap chicks
nikka please, you seldom seen with chicks in 7 jeans
Manolo Blahnik I'm going through they body like an ultrasonic

You ain't got 'em blowing no chronic
Divine intervention, you can't prevent me from shining
nikka please, I been around the world
Damn near beat Jordan in around-the-world
nikka please, you can't even hold my shoes
I got wannabes who wannabe me that sound (nikka) better than you

Some of y'all is just used to cheap chicks, and automatically assume if she's otherwise she's a golddigger :heh: Y'all's lives is on some :scust: steez Y'all the type to invite a Beyonce type out to Fuddrucker's and sh*t and get mad when say no, bum azz nikkaz :scust:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Simps will Simp!

:pachaha::mjlol::comeon:

They have been friends with each for the longest.....going back at least 10 or more so years................Matter of fact, it took him an whole year to convince her to marry him-meet at a cookout and introduced by friends (he had been married once before they met). She's got her 'own money' (a black women with her shyt together), makes at least 80,000k a year ( she is head nurse at the hospital she works at), very good with money( has a nest egg , i don't know the figure but i know she is not worried about retirement). they are evenly matched, (he owns an investment firm....makes a little more than her)....and my mother does not jump into anything ( she suggested to pay for her own food for the first ten dates, when he offered because she had to be sure). and on top of that, she and he both agreed to a courthouse wedding( they don't wast money)......

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Well If I don't marry my current boyfriend (or the next if there is one) then I guess I'll be single forever because I will never have sex with random men just because of my age. lol Talk about entitlement.

:salute: You gotta take it easy girl, you diggin' in these nikkaz chests with your #harshrealities. They wanna blame their inability to pick up classier chicks on materialism when that is a strong assumption :heh:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
What's sad breh is that you nikkaz always assume the woman is looking for a sucker, probably because YOU'VE been that sucker too many times. If a bish tells you guys let's go to Denny's, she's cool, if another one tell's you let's go to Wolfgang's new place, y'all are up in arms. There is nothing wrong with either chick, only that one is obviously on a level you aren't. Y'all need to let it go, and just stick to the bishes in your level, which is what OP did, I can't hate on him for that. What's sad is you nikkaz are assuming that there aren't chicks who are accustomed to that level of fine dining :smh: It speaks about you breh, about the type of chicks you normally hang out with

Some of y'all is just used to cheap chicks, and automatically assume if she's otherwise she's a golddigger :heh: Y'all's lives is on some :scust: steez Y'all the type to invite a Beyonce type out to Fuddrucker's and sh*t and get mad when say no, bum azz nikkaz :scust:

A high class woman wouldn't ask to be taken out to a nice restaurant. She would let the man decide where to take her. What high class women do you ask dudes to take them out to specific restaurants upon first meeting them? Do you know any high class women that ask for dudes to buy them drinks in the club?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:pachaha::mjlol::comeon:

They have been friends with each for the longest.....going back at least 10 or more so years................Matter of fact, it took him an whole year to convince her to marry him-meet at a cookout and introduced by friends (he had been married once before they met). She's got her 'own money' (a black women with her shyt together), makes at least 80,000k a year ( she is head nurse at the hospital she works at), very good with money( has a nest egg , i don't know the figure but i know she is not worried about retirement). they are evenly matched, (he owns an investment firm....makes a little more than her)....and my mother does not jump into anything ( she suggested to pay for her own food for the first ten days, when he offered because she had to be sure). and on top of that, she and he both agreed to a courthouse wedding( they don't wast money)......

Good for her but if he was smarter he would have bagged a women that makes around the same money as your mom but 10-15 yrs younger

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:salute: You gotta take it easy girl, you diggin' in these nikkaz chests with your #harshrealities. They wanna blame their inability to pick up classier chicks on materialism when that is a strong assumption :heh:

You guys are assuming that just because a woman asks to go to an expensive restaurant she is high class. There are broke chicks and gold diggers asking dudes to take them out to expensive restaurants everyday. That doesn't make them high class. The woman in the original post is a teacher. She makes $40,000 a year. She is broke and not this high class chick you make her out to be. Why would I waste $200+ on a chick that makes 40K a year. You simp ass dudes and chicks are hilarious.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A high class woman wouldn't ask to be taken out to a nice restaurant. She would let the man decide where to take her. What high class women do you ask dudes to take them out to specific restaurants upon first meeting them? Do you know any high class women that ask for dudes to buy them drinks in the club?

:aicmon: Are we trollin' now breh? I'm pretty the bish didn't call him and say "take me to bacchanalia". Probably like:

OP: Hey sexy, how you doin'?

Bish: Cool babe, what's good?

OP: I was tryna hang out, you wanna catch a bite to eat?

Bish: Yeah sure. I peeped this new spot Bacchanalia, been wanting to go with someone, wanna go?

OP: Sure babe, let me check the directions (scrolls on Huawei $20 smartphone, sees prices :sadcam:)

OP: Naw you crazy, I got 20 year olds on deck, bye bish :camby:

:heh:

A high class woman isn't going to ask you to buy her a drink unless she's going through some sh*t and just wants some d*ck. HOWEVER, if you ask a high class chick what she's drinking, and she tells you Ten Cane mojitos, don't catch feelings because she's out of your league, that's sucker sh*t :scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You guys are assuming that just because a woman asks to go to an expensive restaurant she is high class. There are broke chicks and gold diggers asking dudes to take them out to expensive restaurants everyday. That doesn't make them high class. The woman in the original post is a teacher. She makes $40,000 a year. She is broke and not this high class chick you make her out to be. Why would I waste $200+ on a chick that makes 40K a year. You simp ass dudes and chicks are hilarious.

Ok breh, you win :manny:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:aicmon: Are we trollin' now breh? I'm pretty the bish didn't call him and say "take me to bacchanalia". Probably like:

OP: Hey sexy, how you doin'?

Bish: Cool babe, what's good?

OP: I was tryna hang out, you wanna catch a bite to eat?

Bish: Yeah sure. I peeped this new spot Bacchanalia, been wanting to go with someone, wanna go?

OP: Sure babe, let me check the directions (scrolls on Huawei $20 smartphone, sees prices :sadcam:)

OP: Naw you crazy, I got 20 year olds on deck, bye bish :camby:

:heh:

A high class woman isn't going to ask you to buy her a drink unless she's going through some sh*t and just wants some d*ck. HOWEVER, if you ask a high class chick what she's drinking, and she tells you Ten Cane mojitos, don't catch feelings because she's out of your league, that's sucker sh*t :scusthov:

You continue to assume that I'm some broke guy. I make more than twice the money she makes. I'm far from broke kid. Even if I wanted to spend $500 on a first date, I would do it on someone hotter and younger than a 32 year old.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They make way better dinner conversation than the birdbrained under 30's tho.

But $110 a plate? Bushes :camby:

IDK...
I had a $25 cheeseburger once, and it was beyond reproach. So I can understand how a meal can reach $100 pretty fast in an upscale place.

Every ingrediant was fresh. The lettuce... tomatto... the bun...
and each piece was cooked correctly and with precession. The onions were grilled but still crisp because they weren't cooked at the same temp the burgers were like every other place I had been.

It was just put together correctly.
I can't explain it.

I don't have $25 to be spending on burgers on a regular basis... but I get it.

I wouldn't take a date there though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I agree with all of the post but regarding bold The funny thing is these dudes don't understand how they snitching on themselves either. Well I understand a little bit because a lot of dudes feel just like boy you quoted so since they seem to be in the majority on here they like yep I'm doing it major while other dudes are suckers.