Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I am iffy about this site... I don't want to share anything too personal.... People go for the jugular when they want to "get at you"

Something is wrong if you are inviting me over to "chill" before even taking me out to dinner... so yeah a walk in the park is nice but dates should gradually increase from informal to formal. Clearly you aren't interested in her and she wasn't interested in you... so instead of trying to slap a label on all 30+ women, how about you speak about her and her alone. That is the extent of your knowledge.

You don't have to mention if you went to bed with people or anything...just sharing your experience in the countries.

But are you saying that you can't go to somebodies house before you are taken to a restaurant?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You don't have to mention if you went to bed with people or anything...just sharing your experience in the countries.

But are you saying that you can't go to somebodies house before you are taken to a restaurant?

Sleeping with someone on vacation is not what I was talking about... I was talking about pictures...

I am saying that something is wrong (aka he just wants to eff) if a man wants you to chill at his house and he hasn't even put forth any effort to plan an evening out with you.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
@Colicat what in tarnations is going on in here??
this thread made feature status :blessed:
you post 15 replies and didn't collect a single simp
you even lost rep- hustling backwards
full

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I am iffy about this site... I don't want to share anything too personal.... People go for the jugular when they want to "get at you"

Something is wrong if you are inviting me over to "chill" before even taking me out to dinner... so yeah a walk in the park is nice but dates should gradually increase from informal to formal. Clearly you aren't interested in her and she wasn't interested in you... so instead of trying to slap a label on all 30+ women, how about you speak about her and her alone. That is the extent of your knowledge.

:banderas: #harshrealities. @Colicat you should at least bless the travel thread with some non specific pics, nothing wrong with that :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Good for her. I was all over the states and the Caribbean islands this summer. What does that have to do with the topic of not spending money on washed up 30+ yr chicks?

Wouldnt it be wiser to put the money that would be wasted on lavish dates towards a better use like traveling the world like @Colicat ?

Yes, you would would travel the world to f*ck other bum azz bishes with that attitude :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Five trips this year and no Trip reports :rudy:

Or pics :ufudup:

You don't have to take that caliber of women on expensive dates if she is into you. She will just be happy to get to know you.

Read my second post in this thread. Effort goes just as far if not farther than how expensive the date is. You're preaching to the choir :myman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm a software engineer sir. I dont mess with hoodrats and hoodrats dont mess with me.

Just because they're not black and/or not from the a black hood doesn't mean they ain't hoodrats breh. I find it hard to believe you got a plethora of in their prime 23-25 year old college educated top notch women who are willing to have one night stands with a complete stranger with no commitment :beli:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Who said anything about taking those types of women out to shabby restaurants?

OP is talking about these chicks who cannot afford to go to high-end restaurants on their own, yet want him to take them there.

A high net worth man has no problem treating a high net worth woman, because he knows she'll return the favor if she's honorable.

Read the post, he simply said he didn't want to take the 32 year old to the restaurant because he's got 20 year olds, willing to come to the crib just to f*ck. Nowhere in that post did he mention the chick not being able to afford the restaurant. And let's keep it 100. Odds are a chick who knows the nice spots have been there before, no bish is going to pick Bacchanalia out of a book, the chick probably picked it because it's a high class chill spot, that's what finacially stable 30 year olds do :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Read the post, he simply said he didn't want to take the 32 year old to the restaurant because he's got 20 year olds, willing to come to the crib just to f*ck. Nowhere in that post did he mention the chick not being able to afford the restaurant. And let's keep it 100. Odds are a chick who knows the nice spots have been there before, no bish is going to pick Bacchanalia out of a book, the chick probably picked it because it's a high class chill spot, that's what finacially stable 30 year olds do :manny:
While I agree with you its funny this actually happened before earlier this year to one of my boys. Chick wanted him to take her out to a nice spot out here in Philly and he asked had she been there before she was like no I just heard it was nice. Usually they have been there but it was just funny you mentioned that and my man told me that a story earlier this year lol.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
While I agree with you its funny this actually happened before earlier this year to one of my boys. Chick wanted him to take her out to a nice spot out here in Philly and he asked had she been there before she was like no I just heard it was nice. Usually they have been there but it was just funny you mentioned that and my man told me that a story earlier this year lol.

Agreed, but a DR bish who tells you let's go to Vesuvio's is not no ordinary bish, there are exceptions to every rule. I guess I'm like T.I., I don't like mediocre bishes. I'd rather have a bish who's into nice spots than a chick who can't wait to dig into a bucket of KFC :scust:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Wrong thread but got damn :laff: :laff: :laff:

I don't know about that, breh. Women in their 30s aren't as removed from their 20s as we might think.

really? :laff:

He's delivered! He doesn't like menz no mo!

damn...you're right though

That's actually very sad.

Spent $80 on a first date before. Needless to say, we never went out on a second date :snoop: :snoop: I giv eher a hard time about that shyt whenever I see her too (she's a good friend of my brother).

Or with a man who doesn't really love them. Sad, but reality.

This rubbed me the wrong way. He was being positive and you respond with this shyt? :what:

Good post. I like you're avi too, breh :salute:

Hey man, if she's a dime, at least she's letting the nikkas see her naked :ehh:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. nikka you spent $1000 on a friend?!?!!?! :dahell: How the fukk does that happen? I bet you didn't even spend $1000 on yo momma that Christmas.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Fam can you read I said used to be. You might still have that before I made it mentality :yeshrug:. 100 isn't a lot to cats with money is all I'm saying. When cats say it is it a lot of money it normally (not always) shows where their own personal money level is at.

Doggy, Who do you know spending $200+ on a first date with a 32 yr old broad? All of my boys make good money and none of them would break that bread on a first date. Those type of dates are reserved for wifey, not some chick you just met.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
See I feel the opposite, 30+ women appreciate my intellect, are more cultured and can have mature convos.

These young broads stay on their phones and just talk about other people and lame shyt.

I agree.

But OP always delivers the most funny topics about dating lol