Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These chicks done been getting ran thru for the last 20+ years and you taking her on a date wasting your hard earned money on a washed up chick :flabbynsick:. I just got off the phone with a 32 year old that suggested I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in ATL called Bacchanalia where the average cost is $110 per person. Why the fukk would I take a 32 yr old woman out and waste that type of money when there are sexy ass 23 yrs old willing to come to my condo on the first date. These chicks are delusional think they still have the assets that will make men spend that type of money on them. I just laugh at all these old chicks still thinking they running shyt like they were in their 20s. She spend her 20s like this...
50a2f8caafa96f1ff40009b7.gif

and expects nikkaz to still trick off money. GTFOH!
You should have asked "Why did you pick that restaurant?"

Just like that

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

IA_Carter you a cool poster but I don't think you want to align yourself with OP. I understand you had your break up or whatever but nah. It's good women out there.
lebron-chalmers.gif

So if I kiss another man I'm not Gay because I havent had sex with him right?

You look like a Tranny. Can you send me some pics breh?

I took a tranny on a date before. At the time I didnt know she was a tranny. I got a kiss in the parking lot after I walked her back to her car No Homo tho

I took a tranny on a date before :snoop:

That was a tranny and I took her on a date. I didnt know she was a tranny.

I've never fukked or kissed a tranny. gtfoh

I had a tranny lay me out before but it wasnt like that

I almost ended up on that summer jam screen accidentally taking a tranny on a date