Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
These chicks done been getting ran thru for the last 20+ years and you taking her on a date wasting your hard earned money on a washed up chick :flabbynsick:. I just got off the phone with a 32 year old that suggested I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in ATL called Bacchanalia where the average cost is $110 per person. Why the fukk would I take a 32 yr old woman out and waste that type of money when there are sexy ass 23 yrs old willing to come to my condo on the first date. These chicks are delusional think they still have the assets that will make men spend that type of money on them. I just laugh at all these old chicks still thinking they running shyt like they were in their 20s. She spend her 20s like this...
50a2f8caafa96f1ff40009b7.gif

and expects nikkaz to still trick off money. GTFOH!

My nicca :lolbron:

These chicks got it messed up out here......I blame the SIMPS. :scust:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
We got a 21 page thread from supposed ballers who gettin' all kinds of 20 year old p*ssy, yet you nikkaz was postin' in this bish the whole weekend :camby:

The whole weekend? I smashed new chicks saturday night and sunday night. Check this thread and you'll notice I dont post anything after 9:30pm and then I reply back to ppl posts in the morning . What did you do? :russ:

The hate is strong in this guy fellaz

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

My mother is getting married this weekend and it to a dude that is 6 years her senior( she 's 49)...they had been dating for quite a while.......

So you're saying a man can wait til he's in his 50's to get married? :ohhh:

To a woman younger than him?:ohhh::ohhh:

So..... the Coli brehs were right. :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:We gon be running thru hoes til we 60:blessed:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Cuffin Season is upon us and these old hoes lookin lonely outchea