Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
It's obvious OP can't handle a top notch quality women. He should stick to taking GED hoodrats out to KFC's :manny:
I'm a software engineer sir. I dont mess with hoodrats and hoodrats dont mess with me.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The op cannot fathom that the woman didnt want to deal with him and gave him insurmountable hill to climb.
That may be true but who cares. I just wanted to smash a few times and throw her back in the recycle bin like all the other men do with her. Once she started started that restaurant shyt I hung up on her.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
OP said he is a computer engineer so its maybe he used to be broke and hasn't switched up he steez. Also according to him he has got girls just coming over so I can understand why he wouldn't want to kick dough out if he been winning without doing so. Its just when dudes come on here making threads about the shyt when the math start looking janky.
I'm far from broke. I just dont think its wise to take women out on lavish dates from the jump. That kind of treatment is reserved for wifey.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If you got so many bishes coming over why you give 2 f*cks what a 30 year old thinks? Unless of course there aren't that many bishes coming over :mjpls:

I dont care what a 30+ yr woman thinks. Thats why i hung up on her and blocked her number. I dont even usually deal with a woman over 30. She just had a fat ass and I wanted to smash. BTW I have a new 26 yr old chick coming to the condo in an hour. Gonna hit her with the dougie

tumblr_mg3264VxvO1rbxfqjo1_1280.gif

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
tumblr_m86hy8eJ0J1rd0cjvo1_500.gif

rolled up out the country 5 times this year
#humblebrag #catladylife :manny:

Five trips this year and no Trip reports :rudy:

Or pics :ufudup:

Need I say more? :mjpls: OP making threads while the same women he's dissin' are takin' multiple trips no f*cks given. A dinner date is a small price to pay to get that class of women on your team, but then again you busters would rather be curled up on your couch making rant threads :scusthov: #whatpartofthegameisthat

You don't have to take that caliber of women on expensive dates if she is into you. She will just be happy to get to know you.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
These guys are losers. Why would a woman who is conditioned to a certain lifestyle change for some random guy? Not because the op is a bum doesnt mean she has to be one too.
So I'm a bum because I wont take a woman , who I met at a lounge out, to a $200+ dinner. I barely know anything about this woman and 10 mins into the phone conversation she is suggesting I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. You bytches are silly.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've learned that if a chick is really into you it doesn't matter where you take her. Some of my best dates have been walks though the park and attending museum exhibits. Women that really like you just want to enjoy your company and do not need expensive dinners.

pretty much
only simps need to impress because they have the bird on a pedestal already

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If I remember @Colicat was just in Costa Rica perusing the beautiful Pacific Coast. For a depressed person she seems to be doing alright :manny: What have you done that was noteworthy this year? :mjpls: You nikkaz stay attacking girls :scusthov: A real playa scoops up game from women, not diss them.
Good for her. I was all over the states and the Caribbean islands this summer. What does that have to do with the topic of not spending money on washed up 30+ yr chicks?

Wouldnt it be wiser to put the money that would be wasted on lavish dates towards a better use like traveling the world like @Colicat ?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Five trips this year and no Trip reports :rudy:

Or pics :ufudup:

You don't have to take that caliber of women on expensive dates if she is into you. She will just be happy to get to know you.

I am iffy about this site... I don't want to share anything too personal.... People go for the jugular when they want to "get at you"

I've learned that if a chick is really into you it doesn't matter where you take her. Some of my best dates have been walks though the park and attending museum exhibits. Women that really like you just want to enjoy your company and do not need expensive dinners.

Something is wrong if you are inviting me over to "chill" before even taking me out to dinner... so yeah a walk in the park is nice but dates should gradually increase from informal to formal. Clearly you aren't interested in her and she wasn't interested in you... so instead of trying to slap a label on all 30+ women, how about you speak about her and her alone. That is the extent of your knowledge.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Something is wrong if you are inviting me over to "chill" before even taking me out to dinner... so yeah a walk in the park is nice but dates should gradually increase from informal to formal. Clearly you aren't interested in her and she wasn't interested in you... so instead of trying to slap a label on all 30+ women, how about you speak about her and her alone. That is the extent of your knowledge.

How is dating life going for you Ma? You married yet? :mjlol:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Yup... your pops walked the aisle....

Did you take all your antibiotics for that STD Son? :mjpls:

Just because you go on vacations alone or with your homegirls doesnt mean you arent a cat lady :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm far from broke. I just dont think its wise to take women out on lavish dates from the jump. That kind of treatment is reserved for wifey.
Fam can you read I said used to be. You might still have that before I made it mentality :yeshrug:. 100 isn't a lot to cats with money is all I'm saying. When cats say it is it a lot of money it normally (not always) shows where their own personal money level is at.