Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
OP said he is a computer engineer so its maybe he used to be broke and hasn't switched up he steez. Also according to him he has got girls just coming over so I can understand why he wouldn't want to kick dough out if he been winning without doing so. Its just when dudes come on here making threads about the shyt when the math start looking janky.

If you got so many bishes coming over why you give 2 f*cks what a 30 year old thinks? Unless of course there aren't that many bishes coming over :mjpls:

Maybe hes lying about everything.

:mjpls:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's 2014 breh. Let's be realistic:

Nice restaurant: $100 for a couple for meals and drinks

Bar/club: 5 drinks each @ 10 a pop, another $100

^^^That's $200 right there. You can't properly take out a woman these days, do what I did when I was broke, take bishes out for gourmet ice cream or to a spot with a view to kick it. Know your role, if you broke, take a bish out during the day, not at night. A bish looks at you and talks to you for 5 minutes and knows if you got bread or not. Obviously if she's still kickin' it with you after that fact she's interested in you, just don't f*ck up. A lot of the bishes you guys fantasize about have more bread than the majority of their dating pool, so if it was about the money, you wouldn't be in the picture. Don't make a top notch bish feel low rent. Some suggestions:

A comedy club
A private art showing
Wine tasting
Chef debut sampling
jazz club
out of the way ethnic restaurant

There's tons of ways to make a bish feel special without dropping bread. Most bishes appreciate the effort more than the bread. But you wanting to take a high class bish who wouldn't touch a Panera bread sandwich if it meant her starving to death is gonna feel some kind of way when you invite her to Olive Garden. Know your audience nikkaz
These guys are losers. Why would a woman who is conditioned to a certain lifestyle change for some random guy? Not because the op is a bum doesnt mean she has to be one too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Maybe hes lying about everything.
Could be just going by what was told to me by dude.

If you got so many bishes coming over why you give 2 f*cks what a 30 year old thinks? Unless of course there aren't that many bishes coming over :mjpls:

:mjpls:
This is what I say about a lot of subject regarding chicks on here. Dudes speak about all this treachery and stuff but yet they swimming in women. Like. I said it don't add up. I doubt you see some Idris Elba type dude consistently talking about how evil women are. That's why math be looking mad funny at times and cats don't even understand how it looks that way.

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yikes. Sounds depressing. But I'll let you try to tell me different, as you most likely will, that you don't cry yourself to sleep at least twice a year over your situation.

If I remember @Colicat was just in Costa Rica perusing the beautiful Pacific Coast. For a depressed person she seems to be doing alright :manny: What have you done that was noteworthy this year? :mjpls: You nikkaz stay attacking girls :scusthov: A real playa scoops up game from women, not diss them.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If I remember @Colicat was just in Costa Rica perusing the beautiful Pacific Coast. For a depressed person she seems to be doing alright :manny: What have you done that was noteworthy this year? :mjpls: You nikkaz stay attacking girls :scusthov: A real playa scoops up game from women, not diss them.

tumblr_m86hy8eJ0J1rd0cjvo1_500.gif

rolled up out the country 5 times this year
#humblebrag #catladylife :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
all they want is a free meal:mjlol:

hoes dont even care who takes them to eat
as long as they get that meal:mjlol:

bytches got no shame:scust:

these bytches will have a nikka pay for the meal but wanna use her reward prog with the restaurant to collect points for when she comes back with her friends:russ:

bytch u can come over and watch me play Killzone and eat a snack cake and get fukked:ehh:

that's it:usure:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m86hy8eJ0J1rd0cjvo1_500.gif

rolled up out the country 5 times this year
#humblebrag #catladylife :manny:

Need I say more? :mjpls: OP making threads while the same women he's dissin' are takin' multiple trips no f*cks given. A dinner date is a small price to pay to get that class of women on your team, but then again you busters would rather be curled up on your couch making rant threads :scusthov: #whatpartofthegameisthat

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A "real playa" knows not to take game from a woman. . I could go at the throat of any male but you bytch ass nikkas wanna try to get that pixelated pity p*ssy by :cape:'ing for these females.

As for me? I landed a new job in March that put me in a new tax bracket. :ehh:

April I went to Japan for five days and for new years I'll be in Brazil. We're not even gonna count the numerous weekend trips to Vegas and Miami.:ehh:

I just bought a brand new car in September. :ehh:

I got a main girl that sucks fukks and cooks for me whenever I want, and still have some girls on the side. :ehh:

I plan on buying a new house early next year but I'm still thinking about it. :ehh:

And I'm not even 28 yet. :heh:

And yet you have the nerve to butt into something that had absolutely dikk, to do with you and question me. Now tell me, you monumental fukk nikka, what have YOU done that is noteworthy this year? Besides saving one female at a time over the internet, you fukking maggot?

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
A "real playa" knows not to take game from a woman. . I could go at the throat of any male but you bytch as nikkas wanna try to get that pixelated pity p*ssy by :cape:'ing for these females.

As for me? I landed a new job in March that put me in a new tax bracket. :ehh:

April I went to Japan for five days and for new years I'll be in Brazil. We're not even gonna count the numerous weekend trips to Vegas and Miami.:ehh:

I just bought a brand new car in September. :ehh:

I got a main girl that sucks fukks and cooks for me whenever I want, and still have some girls on the side. :ehh:

I plan on buying a new house early next year but I'm still thinking about it. :ehh:

And I'm not even 28 yet. :heh:

And yet you have the nerve to butt into something that had absolutely dikk, to do with you and question me. Now tell me, you monumental fukk nikka, what have YOU done that is noteworthy this year? Besides saving one female at a time over the internet, you fukking maggot?
This trip to japan, was this a vacation or business trip?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only suckers pay for dates...because if u got jokes and charisma shell just wanna be with u

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm saying though, nikkaz wanna take out cultured, high net worth, educated women and expect them to be happy with a date at Red Lobsters? :dead: Thread reeks of poverty and lowered expectations :scust:

Who said anything about taking those types of women out to shabby restaurants?

OP is talking about these chicks who cannot afford to go to high-end restaurants on their own, yet want him to take them there.

A high net worth man has no problem treating a high net worth woman, because he knows she'll return the favor if she's honorable.