Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Revenge of the nerds ass nikka.

Did he say anything that was erroneous?

A lot of women don't have anything to fall back on once looks begin to fade. I know a chick who is in her mid-30s. She's morphed into a health nut. I asked her straight up, "You're obsessed with this healthy shyt. What's the deal?"

She kept it 100: "Gotta keep the looks on point."

I couldn't even knock that. That's her main selling point. Without that, nikkas wouldn't be paying her any attention. She's got a kid OOW, too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No youre wrong. If youre a high milage car, you cant train the transmission and engine to fit your feet. You're just waiting for the requisite car breakdown at the 100k mile mark. A poorly engineered car is just that, a poorly engineered car. In fact, I would rather a car with 200k miles than the car with 75k miles. The latter is just lulling you into a trap, while the former you just appreciate for overcoming so many obstacles.

man, both dem cares gon have electrical/trans problems.
where you have to hopefully escape for your life behind the wheel of a car bonfire.
fukk any car with more than 72K miles of wear, that is considerably older and not had any wiring or trans mod work.
same goes for females...
if they never really have a change in disposition focus or scope.
she is nuffin but that car fire waiting to happen.

art barr

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
man, both dem cares gon have electrical/trans problems.
where you have to hopefully escape for your life behind the wheel of a car bonfire.
fukk any car with more than 72K miles of wear, that is considerably older and not had any wiring or trans mod work.
same goes for females...
if they never really have a change in disposition focus or scope.
she is nuffin but that car fire waiting to happen.

art barr
Depending on your budget, an ideal used car is a model with no more than 20k miles.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
thugs.jpg

Nerds usually end up winning!

Comic book guy won!!!!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Did he say anything that was erroneous?

A lot of women don't have anything to fall back on once looks begin to fade. I know a chick who is in her mid-30s. She's morphed into a health nut. I asked her straight up, "You're obsessed with this healthy shyt. What's the deal?"

She kept it 100: "Gotta keep the looks on point."

I couldn't even knock that. That's her main selling point. Without that, nikkas wouldn't be paying her any attention. She's got a kid OOW, too.

Please stop. What is this "fall back on" crap? Most women are average and don't have the looks to begin with. Women work go to school pay bills just like everyone else. Lastly because of the economic depression of black women's dating pool none of that crap applies to us.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Most people dont possess enough sense to understand this.

A lot of these dudes swallowed the manosphere bs about nerds and jocks. The fact is there are men who occupy the full spectrum of human existence. It's not a choice between thugs and nerds. I studied in London at a pretty good school that was surrounded by other pretty good schools and these men were fine, intelligent, and ambitious. Not a thuggish bone in their body. They came in all colors and sizes. These men can't scare me with their Nerd Tales of hope and endurance.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
See I feel the opposite, 30+ women appreciate my intellect, are more cultured and can have mature convos.

These young broads stay on their phones and just talk about other people and lame shyt.

I'm saying though, nikkaz wanna take out cultured, high net worth, educated women and expect them to be happy with a date at Red Lobsters? :dead: Thread reeks of poverty and lowered expectations :scust:

Jhoon

Daps
I'm saying though, nikkaz wanna take out cultured, high net worth, educated women and expect them to be happy with a date at Red Lobsters? :dead: Thread reeks of poverty and lowered expectations :scust:
The op cannot fathom that the woman didnt want to deal with him and gave him insurmountable hill to climb.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please stop. What is this "fall back on" crap? Most women are average and don't have the looks to begin with. Women work go to school pay bills just like everyone else. Lastly because of the economic depression of black women's dating pool none of that crap applies to us.

:what:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The op cannot fathom that the woman didnt want to deal with him and gave him insurmountable hill to climb.

The woman took one look at him and was like, "alright pimpin', you bad, let's go out for sushi and mojitos, yes?" :shaq: OP was like :sadcam: (I'm broke as f*ck right now) "F*ck you bish, what you think this is?" The female probably was :huhldup: "my bad, Shanika, Guadalupe, and Olga down in the mail room need someone to show them around, maybe you should take them out instead to Popeyes" and OP came online to post like a b*tch :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The woman took one look at him and was like, "alright pimpin', you bad, let's go out for sushi and mojitos, yes?" :shaq: OP was like :sadcam: (I'm broke as f*ck right now) "F*ck you bish, what you think this is?" The female probably was :huhldup: "my bad, Shanika, Guadalupe, and Olga down in the mail room need someone to show them around, maybe you should take them out instead to Popeyes" and OP came online to post like a b*tch :heh:
OP said he is a computer engineer so its maybe he used to be broke and hasn't switched up he steez. Also according to him he has got girls just coming over so I can understand why he wouldn't want to kick dough out if he been winning without doing so. Its just when dudes come on here making threads about the shyt when the math start looking janky.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
even if he is smashin 300 is too much

It's 2014 breh. Let's be realistic:

Nice restaurant: $100 for a couple for meals and drinks

Bar/club: 5 drinks each @ 10 a pop, another $100

^^^That's $200 right there. You can't properly take out a woman these days, do what I did when I was broke, take bishes out for gourmet ice cream or to a spot with a view to kick it. Know your role, if you broke, take a bish out during the day, not at night. A bish looks at you and talks to you for 5 minutes and knows if you got bread or not. Obviously if she's still kickin' it with you after that fact she's interested in you, just don't f*ck up. A lot of the bishes you guys fantasize about have more bread than the majority of their dating pool, so if it was about the money, you wouldn't be in the picture. Don't make a top notch bish feel low rent. Some suggestions:

A comedy club
A private art showing
Wine tasting
Chef debut sampling
jazz club
out of the way ethnic restaurant

There's tons of ways to make a bish feel special without dropping bread. Most bishes appreciate the effort more than the bread. But you wanting to take a high class bish who wouldn't touch a Panera bread sandwich if it meant her starving to death is gonna feel some kind of way when you invite her to Olive Garden. Know your audience nikkaz

Jhoon

Daps
OP said he is a computer engineer so its maybe he used to be broke and hasn't switched up he steez. Also according to him he has got girls just coming over so I can understand why he wouldn't want to kick dough out if he been winning without doing so. Its just when dudes come on here making threads about the shyt when the math start looking janky.
Maybe hes lying about everything.