Taiwanese Man Clinches Medal in Women’s Boxing

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This shows how easily folk are conditioned. So bc that other man/woman had some ambiguity——apparently is a hermaphodite, also has ambiguous features—-you’re now scared to ever call a man a man. You have been successful disarmed and radicalized

They are 2 completely different situations. This Ngga is not even trying to hide it :bryan:

And dudes wonder why we’re losing ground to MAGAs among black men and young men :ufdup: Yall weak and henpecked
clearly learned nothing

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everyone couldn't WAIT to run to the defense of that Carbonara CAC and her crocodile tears, covering up the fact that she quit/threw the fight by saying "she hit me so hard! She must be a man!"
bytch, IT IS BOXING. TF YOU MEAN "Mamma Mia! I got-a my ass-a whupped-a!"

Y'all couldn't use common sense at ALL, huh?
Countries like Algeria & China have super strict laws about homosexuality in their countries; TF makes you think they would send a transgender man to represent their country?
fukking think LMAO

"B-b-but her testosterone levels are higher than normal!"
"She looks like a man!"
"Show us proof! I want proof that she isn't a man!"

Considering the ONLY women being accused of being trans are non-white, we're thisclose to someone declaring only white women as "feminine..." Then it's up to non-white women to "prove" their gender.... Which is leading up to creepy ass CACs checking women for a penis.

Also, notice no one has accused any of the women's rugby players of being trans....
Or any othe "European looking" shot putter or Judoka...

*Whispers*
Because white people get the benefit of the doubt for any and everything while everyone ELSE-ESPECIALLY Black people- have the burden of proof.... It's why we blew past someone like Trump going "Nuh-uh!" when asked about his involvement in Jan. 6th vs. Obama literally having to show his birth certificate to prove he was born in America...
I'm in tears :laff::laff:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt is sad and the fact that so many fukkin people just ran with them being trans is appalling and disgusting. Like it’s not enough pressure to even make it to the Olympics let alone medal but they gotta deal with all this extra bullshyt

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The endgame of the Feminist movement...men back on top of everything :dead:

The iron knee

:pachaha:
the coli posters in here that are calling him a she and women alike everywhere are celebrating