Taiwanese Man Clinches Medal in Women’s Boxing

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
This one & the other are dudes & both will easily win gold medals :francis:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't they easily win Gold in every previous Olympics and World Championships? They suddenly decided to activate their tranny powers or something?
Why? I have no idea but those powers are definitely activated now :sas1:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
socially conservative countries arent sending transgender to represent them at the olympics :unimpressed:

this boxer from taiwan lost at the last olympics. yall werent complaining about her in tokyo :unimpressed:

Well first, stick to sports you know nothing about socio-economic moves. Bc it’s actually the opposite; ‘socially conservative’ countries care WAY more about the Olympics than we do. So yes, yes they absolutely would roll out a treh if it means medaling

2- Look how impressionable you are. It’s frightening. So whether he wins or loses determines how you should react? The takeaway isn’t that he’s medaled . The takeaway is that he’s even there at all.

It’s as if some of you need your opinion given to you before you know what to think

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Everyone couldn't WAIT to run to the defense of that Carbonara CAC and her crocodile tears, covering up the fact that she quit/threw the fight by saying "she hit me so hard! She must be a man!"
bytch, IT IS BOXING. TF YOU MEAN "Mamma Mia! I got-a my ass-a whupped-a!"

Y'all couldn't use common sense at ALL, huh?
Countries like Algeria & China have super strict laws about homosexuality in their countries; TF makes you think they would send a transgender man to represent their country?
fukking think LMAO

"B-b-but her testosterone levels are higher than normal!"
"She looks like a man!"
"Show us proof! I want proof that she isn't a man!"

Considering the ONLY women being accused of being trans are non-white, we're thisclose to someone declaring only white women as "feminine..." Then it's up to non-white women to "prove" their gender.... Which is leading up to creepy ass CACs checking women for a penis.

Also, notice no one has accused any of the women's rugby players of being trans....
Or any othe "European looking" shot putter or Judoka...

*Whispers*
Because white people get the benefit of the doubt for any and everything while everyone ELSE-ESPECIALLY Black people- have the burden of proof.... It's why we blew past someone like Trump going "Nuh-uh!" when asked about his involvement in Jan. 6th vs. Obama literally having to show his birth certificate to prove he was born in America...

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So it’s an actual female xx chromosome?

must been taken testosterone

because that looks like a whole nikka