Taiwanese Man Clinches Medal in Women’s Boxing

im not you

All Star
Daps
Well first, stick to sports you know nothing about socio-economic moves. Bc it’s actually the opposite; ‘socially conservative’ countries care WAY more about the Olympics than we do. So yes, yes they absolutely would roll out a treh if it means medaling

2- Look how impressionable you are. It’s frightening. So whether he wins or loses determines how you should react? The takeaway isn’t that he’s medaled . The takeaway is that he’s even there at all.

It’s as if some of you need your opinion given to you before you know what to think
taiwan and algeria have never in their history sent a transgender to the olympics or any other world competition. your assertion to the contrary goes against all existing historical evidence and seems to be extremely made up. your ad hominem attack against me doesnt change the fact that taiwans boxer was registered as a female at birth :unimpressed:

im the impressionable one, but i also dont really give a shyt about womens boxing. you are falling for right wing culture war fearmongering. her gender was never an issue until a corrupt organization led by a russian oligarch made an unsubstantiated claim about her, with evidence they never ended up sharing with the ioc. you never cared about womens boxing in your life until joe rogan told you to care about it :unimpressed:

your assertion that she is a male is based on the fact that she looks manly with short hair. like shes the first female fighter to ever have manly features. what would ronda rousey look like if she had a bowl cut :unimpressed:

id tell you to go back to making bad takes about xyz but i dont care enough to stalk your post history to see what else you talk out of your ass about. adios :youngsabo:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Those are women. Very ugly, masculine af women. But women nonetheless. Algeria, a Muslim country, is not sending a tranny to represent them.

Daps
All this shyt is confusing the fukk out of me.

Does Mr Chin have a p*ssy? Because if he does then he is a female.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
OP's proof: "just look! just look!" :unimpressed:

Is that supposed to be a diss?!?! :dead:

0_Screenshot-2024-08-02-151513.jpg

taiwan_1722591916.jpg

Forget AI dudes can’t even trust their eye against real life. Scary shyt

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
you idiots didn't learn the first time

This shows how easily folk are conditioned. So bc that other man/woman had some ambiguity——apparently is a hermaphodite, also has ambiguous physical features—-you’re now scared to ever call a man a man. You have been successful disarmed and radicalized

Meanwhile these are 2 completely different situations. This Ngga is not even trying to hide it :bryan:

And dudes wonder why we’re losing ground to MAGAs among black men and young men :ufdup: Yall weak and henpecked