Taiwanese Man Clinches Medal in Women’s Boxing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

We are in the last days. I’m looking dead at a man in the face and you post an ARTICLE to tell me I’m wrong. This how I’m lookin at you…

88082963-13702319-image-m-40_1722602513093.jpg

Well,the senses do work like algorithms collecting data. Theres a final piece of data we need to collect for confirmation that im personally unwilling to:francis:

So we will just have to take brehs word for it that shes a she. They should just get someone who can confirm they smashed and they checked out.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Well,the senses do work like algorithms collecting data. Theres a final piece of data we need to collect for confirmation that im personally unwilling to:francis:

So we will just have to take brehs word for it that shes a she. They should just get someone who can confirm they smashed and they checked out.

Fluid ass ngga :pachaha: To each his own breh do you :hubie:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
MF didn't even try to look like a women. He just put F on the registration form and commenced to wife beating :russ:

I’ve been saying this for a while, if LGBT ideology is sound, a man or woman doesn’t need to ‘look’ or sound the part. Simply believing you’re a man/woman is enough.

People only react in such politically correct ways bc it’s always someone who vaguely looks like a man/woman. But by lgbt logic, a Lebron lookin ngga full beard sounding exactly the same should be able to compete simply by saying he identifies as a woman. THEN they would understand the ridiculousness of their stance