Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But I dont really know if I believe her. Just like you can trick your brain into forgetting something. You can easily trick your brain into remembering things that never happened. Or remember them more dramatically than it happened. We are seeing that alot in the post MeToo era. Women remembering things in a way,that in hindsight make them a victim of some man 10 years ago. And now the only defense the man has is hopefully people like him enough that they wont cancel him.

Joe has the honesty thing going for him that women like. Even if you are a piece of trash,women are more likely to assume you are trustworthy because you dont lie. So his supporters will more than likely take the side of "none of us were there:hubie:",and keep it pushing. Far different from when women dont fukk with you. They will form an opinion like they were there,and make up a friend who was there just to bring somebody down:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly,this in a tree,climbing through my window would be so traumatizing:picard:
esther-baxter-3fd6e740-87ce-4499-bb79-34d14f02e9a-resize-750.jpeg

LOL!!!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
But she kept going back:francis:
I understand domestic abuse mix with emotional abuse can be hard to get out of
And hitting women ain’t the play unless your life/family is in dire danger
But some of these women need to hold accountability for the decisions they make out here
Again I know how slow you nikkas are + love playing obtuse/devil’s advocates to get page long back and forths of weirdo babble
Hitting a woman is never the play but these situations ain’t always black and white
And stories be having tons of omissions from both parties:yeshrug::unimpressed:

So u sayin her slavery was possibly a choice? :troll:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He was? Is she even married after all these years? Yall got life twisted off these broads
Well according to the common sentiment on here after what she's gone through no man is supposed to marry her, so how does that invalidate what I said?

Demon or not breh gets the women he wants and holds the power his relationships.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well according to the common sentiment on here after what she's gone through no man is supposed to marry her, so how does that invalidate what I said?

Demon or not breh gets the women he wants and holds the power his relationships.
According to dudes on here? 99 percent of dudes on here are weak losers so that don't work wit me.

1. Being with Tahiry and other chick isn't paradise.

2. Joe hates his life.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Old news. Nothing ever comes about from it. Why that is, I don’t know :patrice:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The way we cape for light skin nikkas

but but but we know this mayne

but but but she probably said something wrong

but but but it’s ok that he hit me and broke my rib I’ll take him back

let Joe had dark skin he’d be shot in the back and thrown into the tub from his wheelchair