Tahiry says Joe Budden fractured her rib and punched her in the face when they were dating.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Joe Budden and Charlemagne get their dirt bought up like once a year and nothing happens
Don't they both work with Karen Civil? :jbhmm:
I think it's going take someone who matters running with this as opposed to the victims, it's crazy how the activists and feminists pick and choose which cases they going give power too

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Joe is a smart dude, but he has some obvious issues with women and probably with being confident about his sexual preferences as well. I’d imagine mixing in a toxic female with his catty side and his ego aren’t a good mix.

I’m not calling Tahiry toxic because I don’t know shyt about her and never watched Love and Hip Hop to see what her personality is like, but anyone that stays in an abusive relationship is obviously broken.

@2:30

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I feel like Joe is a smart dude, but he has some obvious issues with women and probably with being confident about his sexual preferences as well. I’d imagine mixing in a toxic female with his catty side and his ego aren’t a good mix.

I’m not calling Tahiry toxic because I don’t know shyt about her and never watched Love and Hip Hop to see what her personality is like, but anyone that stays in an abusive relationship is obviously broken.

@2:30

Joe's a sociopath

Damn near er seen that
Joe is bisexual for real

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He should’ve been locked up the day this happened then. They haven’t been together in a very long time. She needs to move on. It’s clear Budden has.

She and the others aren't being paid attention to because rap is looked at as the ghetto
And Joe is independent at this point

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
These bytches chasing clout. Domestic abuse is fukked up but yo ass stayed too if true.