Tactics Ogre Reborn 11/11 PS/Steam/Switch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played the og version of this twice it’s not even close like you said before the updates. I was kinda dissatisfied with TS

Too much talky, not enough clinging together:dame:

Idk what it is with strategy games these days with not being able to properly balance story segments and combat. Matsuno gave them the blueprint 3 decades ago

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Too much talky, not enough clinging together:dame:

Idk what it is with strategy games these days with not being able to properly balance story segments and combat. Matsuno gave them the blueprint 3 decades ago

i'm runnign through this game now on the deck and man, these nikkas talk talk talk :scust:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this game shyts on TS even before all the new updates and QoL features :hubie:

Just curious what about it is better than TS? From what I can see TS looks better visually (as it should seeing as it’s a newer game ). Is it the story?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i'm runnign through this game now on the deck and man, these nikkas talk talk talk :scust:

Breh just set that shyt to auto and put it down lol

I would just put it on in the background and do other stuff. The visuals ain’t nice enough for me to sit down and watch it like a tv show

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just curious what about it is better than TS? From what I can see TS looks better visually (as it should seeing as it’s a newer game ). Is it the story?

I personally enjoyed the story and paths more in this game. It doesn’t have that whole voting, scale system, which i Honestly didn’t like but you can make pretty significant story choices.

And all around theres more maps and its gets you from one combat scenario to the next quickly, and now theres no random battles so you’re free to travel wherever.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh just set that shyt to auto and put it down lol

I would just put it on in the background and do other stuff. The visuals ain’t nice enough for me to sit down and watch it like a tv show

thats literally what I do. I play that shyt on the treadmill and its dead ass like a tv show :scust: I'm bout to start skipping them shyts and get the battles. i'll read a synopsis later

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
basically the combat is more frequent and better from what I've gathered. TS is much more about the story, if you don't like or care about the story the rest of the game won't matter too much.