T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serious discussion, based on what makes rex better than math?

he got bodied in that 3rd vs math

he took a L to concieted (slow it down i just dissed you)

he took an L to young ill, for exactly the reason rex claims to live by, all that fabricated gun talk didnt equal up to young ill real shyt, plus rex recycled some shyt and young ill had oh my bars while rex had meh bars

he took and L to verb, that is more debatable though, cause verb did cut his 3rd kinda short, but again verb =real shyt, rex was more filler and bullshyt.

he lost to dna

he did clearly beat okwerdz but really is that saying much?

he did clearly beat arsonal, but once again is that saying much?

no since to even bring up guys like nov and donnie menace and g soldier etc. them is practice battles

his battle vs tech 9 aint that great, and i got to give him the hitman treatment..."you having close battles with tech 9?"

he kinda got his ass kicked vs miles in detroit, and miles kinda weak

rex just been around for a long time. his history aint that great. and i was warming up to him but vs legit competition he just been a bunch of filler and questionable suspect shyt.
problem is most people think he beat Verb and tied with Ill. Either way I cant give either party a negative when it comes to that Ill/Rex battle, people get caught up in wins and losses when 90 percent of battles are debatable. When people feel one rapper lost its like they shyt on the other rapper. It reminds me of people that think everything is classic or wack no in between. Like that was maybe the best battle ever, you cant take anything away from either rapper regardless if you feel they won or lost. Also rex performance vs g soilder is so dope imo that it dont matter who he faced, its like Verb vs SB, yeah SB aint shiiit but Verb was soo good its still a classic performance.

Im not so much into the traiditonal way cats judge battle rappers, like who they faced or wins and losses, you gotta look at overall, do they entertain you when watching their battles. Like nigggas went crazy with hitman and his "losing streak" How do you take anything away from him after the Verb battle? yeah he lost but it was an all time classic. Its like taking smthg away from either chilla or JC in their battle. Even though I think JC won but you cant say smthg bad about chilla in that battle.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Verb had a ugly slip, that shyt in the second where he kept stopping for no reason, then the wack ass big Gerald recycle in the third plus he stopped early. At the very best 2-1 no debating.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
rex wasn't saying shyt either, pretty bad battle overall IMO then again I never really liked Rex

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Math is mad average, I really don't see the appeal. His delivery is almost non-existent & his jokes are corny...

To each his own tho.... :manny:

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tay rock beat cortez anyway just like rex said

tay a problem

cortez puttin guns on cam lol