T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rex/Math shiiit as far as them being in the same room, idk because Rex would have to not chill with the other battlers which could hurt his career, unless he was gonna do smthg and bring it back to real beef which we know he dont want, so once its established he dont want beef, Im not sure what he could do. The problem is him throwing Mook under the bus, it looks like an inferiority complex since Mook got more fame, although imo at this point hes above Mook in most peoples view so I dont see a reason but I guess hes been thinking that for so long. def at sm2 he was still thinking Mook came back and got 20, i been battling all year and aint get half of that

I dont like all that climbing the ladder bullshiit with dot mob, stop being p*ssy and just battle nikkas.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
i like rex battles but ya if someone pistol whips ya boy at the very least don't let them put their arm around you all the damn time, and def don't say anything that could even be perceived as down playin anyone in ya crew around them, who does that? Lol

Lemme answer that right quick breh :youngsabo:

A
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:comeon:

At anybody thinking that any one of these dot mobs nikkas is tough. Does Rex look like he could fight?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not sayin he can, but midgets like him often can fight and are tough s.o.bs. Plus Rex does just looks like a sly and dirty breh.

nikkas has no muscle definition whatsoever. E Ness talks tough too, but we all saw what happen to that fat fakkit when it was time to scrap.

"everybody in here no Rex is p*ssy"

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
nikkas has no muscle definition whatsoever. E Ness talks tough too, but we all saw what happen to that fat fakkit when it was time to scrap.

"everybody in here no Rex is p*ssy"

:what: that means fukk all. You know how silly that sounds judgin a breh if he can fight/if hes tough or not on their muscles shape.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:snoop:

It means exactly what I said. :russ: @ Rex getting tough with somebody when he aint on stage. nikka please.

I'm talkin about in general, you know like i didnt mention Rex's name at all but said breh instead in that last reply

But like seriously, you judge someone on how tough they are by the size of their muscles and its shape?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm talkin about in general, you know like i didnt mention Rex's name at all but said breh instead in that last reply

But like seriously, you judge someone on how tough they are by the size of their muscles and its shape?

No, but I'm judging him that way. Mook and Rex are p*ssy. I look at the way they act, then I look a the size of these two and i'm like :childplease:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why shouldn't Math and Rex be in the same room? :childplease:

This is business and Math already checked Rex, so why should he pick on him...

"Are we rappers or gangstas?" :ufdup:

And Rex was like :whoa:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Math would smack the living shyt out of rex but yeah I don't see why they shouldn't be in the same room.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Math would smack the living shyt out of rex but yeah I don't see why they shouldn't be in the same room.

i can dig be in same room and whatever but ***** dont gotta be all polyin and **** with them niccas when what went on unless they came to some type of agreement which i cant see if a nicca smack my dude wit the burna or either they said let the **** rest

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i can dig be in same room and whatever but ***** dont gotta be all polyin and **** with them niccas when what went on unless they came to some type of agreement which i cant see if a nicca smack my dude wit the burna or either they said let the **** rest

Rex clearly don't rock with math, dude even said it. It was a room full of battle rappers.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rex clearly don't rock with math, dude even said it. It was a room full of battle rappers.

Math put his arm around Rex and they be laughing in the same room as Math, with Math like nothing happened.

They p*ssy

Same room, cool. But they be talking and friendly.

shyt, nothing nowhere near that serious happened with Surf and Suge with Bill and Rosenberg, just words and you never see them nikkas together/joking.