T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited...)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Math put his arm around Rex and they be laughing in the same room as Math, with Math like nothing happened.

They p*ssy

Same room, cool. But they be talking and friendly.

shyt, nothing nowhere near that serious happened with Surf and Suge with Bill and Rosenberg, just words and you never see them nikkas together/joking.

Math put his arm around rex when he wasn't looking, then Rex told him he'd be a dead man and that he ain't mook. I've never seen Math and Rex being friendly. just them in the same area. Not to say that Math can't herb him again like he did with that phone call, but I'm not seein what yall really want Rex to do.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Math has to be nice wit the hands...because besides that iron solomon battle. he isnt that nice with the bars :yeshrug:

rex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> math when it comes to battling

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Math has to be nice wit the hands...because besides that iron solomon battle. he isnt that nice with the bars :yeshrug:

rex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> math when it comes to battling

:childplease: Math already killed rex. A lot of nikkaz hate on Math for some reason. He has a good flow,delivery, funny ass jokes, and decent barz. He just bodied Marvwon and had a good battle with ars. He had one bad performance against Calicoe and nikkaz act like he not nice now :aicmon:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: Math already killed rex. A lot of nikkaz hate on Math for some reason. He has a good flow,delivery, funny ass jokes, and decent barz. He just bodied Marvwon and had a good battle with ars. He had one bad performance against Calicoe and nikkaz act like he not nice now :aicmon:

Gtfoh

Math is trash.. His jokes are lame and he doesn't have a good delivery

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Gtfoh

Math is trash.. His jokes are lame and he doesn't have a good delivery

RfW8G.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

math one of my favs

i felt he killed rex and put url on the map with his 3rd rd

he took a L to verb imo but its debatable and not to the point like math got killed, he just didnt execute his biggie shyt in the 3rd right and his 2nd rd was long and boring, past that math did his thing that battle

past that, yea he lost to calicoe but as i stated before, thats just a any given sunday loss, right place right time for calicoe, math at his best would wash calicoe

he body bagged marv, imo he bodied ars too and he had a huge win over iron solomon imo and this was when solomon was the top dude in the game.

so math deserves some props.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trash my nikka? I can understand if you said average but trash :wtb:

:whoa: im gettin a lil carried away. He was trash against calicoe...but ur right..hes jus average overall

Hes like the only one to beat iron in his prime so i will give him that....but i feel he was losing to dose :yeshrug: and i havent really felt anything else from him

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
math one of my favs

i felt he killed rex and put url on the map with his 3rd rd

he took a L to verb imo but its debatable and not to the point like math got killed, he just didnt execute his biggie shyt in the 3rd right and his 2nd rd was long and boring, past that math did his thing that battle

past that, yea he lost to calicoe but as i stated before, thats just a any given sunday loss, right place right time for calicoe, math at his best would wash calicoe

he body bagged marv, imo he bodied ars too and he had a huge win over iron solomon imo and this was when solomon was the top dude in the game.

so math deserves some props.

Co/signage...The first ever URL battle I recall watching was Trex/MAth and I was :deadmanny: through Math's entire third, I felt he ATE that nikka, I dont remember a single thing Rex said to be hinest but when MAth was like "What the fukk is that on the side of your face"..."Does it talk, does it speak"..."Well what does it say"...:ooh::deadmanny::ooh::deadmanny::ooh:

Before then I was watching corny ass Grindtime battles...

I honestly used to fukk with them until I just rewatched a Conceited battle, I think vs. Tall T (:rip:) and this nikka Conceited really finished a verse with "Now that Im done with T(tea), where are my crumpets":stopitslime::childplease::stopitslime:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: im gettin a lil carried away. He was trash against calicoe...but ur right..hes jus average overall

Hes like the only one to beat iron in his prime so i will give him that....but i feel he was losing to dose :yeshrug: and i havent really felt anything else from him

That's cool. Math is one one my favorite battlers, but I know that some people think his jokes are corny. People say that about serious jones too. I think both math and serious are funny :manny: I also think math sons nikkaz better than anyone else in battle rap. The way he sonned rex in the 3rd and marvwon the whole battle :ohlawd:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So we're agreeing Math " killed Rex" now?

:beli:

Off 1 round? :beli:

Math is very average... the Calico of the older nikkas

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cool. Math is one one my favorite battlers, but I know that some people think his jokes are corny. People say that about serious jones too. I think both math and serious are funny :manny: I also think math sons nikkaz better than anyone else in battle rap. The way he sonned rex in the 3rd and marvwon the whole battle :ohlawd:

Co-sign, I think Math is nice, one of my favorites too. There is alot of nikkas out there that are gassed up to be nicer than what they are, that shouldn't be ranked so high over someone like Math.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

yea, 1 round can kill you

especially when the other 2 verses from math and rex were very underwhelming.

lets be real, the only thing we remember from that battle is math going off in that 3rd.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

IMO rex first 2 rounds were wack. " it look like relish but it red" :comeon:
and that bullshyt michael jackson scheme :scusthov: