T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: yea bruh i watched this battle the other day, and I couldn't even finish watching it. Conceited is a lot better now.

Math is one of my faves to me as well along with Holla, Swave, Charlie, Serious. I prefer the witty/humorous battlers much to the punchline nikkas I think its much more difficult to get on stage and joke on a nikka and make ppl laugh then to spit the obligatory "My guns are like...", name flips, sports associations, etc...DOnt get me wrong I like those as well and def take the combo of the two but I love when nikkas get personal and try to joke on a nikka.

And yeah that entire round was complete :trash:. Conceited used to be one of my fave battlers too but rewatching his old shyt and dude was mad corny. I rememebr when he said to Goodz "You better make like a banana and..." *slides hands together*..."Split"...:pacspit:[/QUOTE]

:gladbron: Yea that was a horrible line. I almost give Con the L in that battle off that line alone. Con did have some hot lines in that battle though. I really don't like goodz that much but he was clowning in this battle. That whole Remy Ma conceited flip was:russ:

Daps
Math got bars. You nikkas sound crazy

"I ain't religious Verb, so a cross to you is a plus for me"

:whoa: I'm all for voicing your opinion..but some of these shiits on here are straight up embarrassing

them 6 rounds against ars and marvwon were some of the best in 2012

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ya rex was kinda trash in that math battle..but overall i say hes better then math

serious discussion, based on what makes rex better than math?

he got bodied in that 3rd vs math

he took a L to concieted (slow it down i just dissed you)

he took an L to young ill, for exactly the reason rex claims to live by, all that fabricated gun talk didnt equal up to young ill real shyt, plus rex recycled some shyt and young ill had oh my bars while rex had meh bars

he took and L to verb, that is more debatable though, cause verb did cut his 3rd kinda short, but again verb =real shyt, rex was more filler and bullshyt.

he lost to dna

he did clearly beat okwerdz but really is that saying much?

he did clearly beat arsonal, but once again is that saying much?

no since to even bring up guys like nov and donnie menace and g soldier etc. them is practice battles

his battle vs tech 9 aint that great, and i got to give him the hitman treatment..."you having close battles with tech 9?"

he kinda got his ass kicked vs miles in detroit, and miles kinda weak

rex just been around for a long time. his history aint that great. and i was warming up to him but vs legit competition he just been a bunch of filler and questionable suspect shyt.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
IMO rex first 2 rounds were wack. " it look like relish but it red" :comeon:
and that bullshyt michael jackson scheme :scusthov:

yea, 1 round can kill you

especially when the other 2 verses from math and rex were very underwhelming.

lets be real, the only thing we remember from that battle is math going off in that 3rd.

I thought Math third was funny but...:idk: it wasn't like a "omg....body" the way you nikkas are making it sound like. AT LEAST not to me.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Only way I can see someone not thinking Math's 3rd is crazy is if they heard it years later, after everyone referenced those things in other Rex battles

But Math was the first one to expose that Rex got robbed, the shyt on the side of his ear, him being disloyal etc..

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way I can see someone not thinking Math's 3rd is crazy is if they heard it years later, after everyone referenced those things in other Rex battles

But Math was the first one to expose that Rex got robbed, the shyt on the side of his ear, him being disloyal etc..

yeah thats why you gotta give that battle to Math even if you think he lost the 1st two which I kind of do, but the impression you got after the battle was Rex got exposed.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:ehh:

aight, I'll take it back then cause I did peep it late. :yeshrug: