T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

T-Rex and Cortez arguing in the studio (Smack, Math, Surf, Goodz, Conceited, Clips all there too)

Cortez saying what I've been saying about Rex

Last edited by a moderator:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like Rex but he murdered Cortez with:

"You have the best losing record in URL"

:deadmanny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:snoop: rex still chillin in the same damn room as math

Yea he was looking like a cold chump in that video. And Tez was right that nikka Rex was throwing nikkas in his squad under the bus AGAIN...like nikka said you gotta go through Tay Roc to battle him like nikka wtf is he serious. Didnt he do something similar at SM2 when he said to Math I aint Mook when Math threatened to to take his lunch money.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Rex being in the same room as Math shouldn't be something of notice anymore. Math and Rex will always be at the same events...... I understand Math and Mook got their problems and it probably is "Weird" they just acting like everything cool. But unless Math makes Rex feel some type of way about being there i don't see what the big deal is....

Also that event was a quick money move for Rex and Shine. Im sure they didn't even take it serious.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Mook soft and they all know it :snoop: Rex can't even defend that chump.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And that's twice Rex dissed math in his face now, Randy gettin bold now that he top tier. :skip:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rex being in the same room as Math shouldn't be something of notice anymore. Math and Rex will always be at the same events...... I understand Math and Mook got their problems and it probably is "Weird" they just acting like everything cool. But unless Math makes Rex feel some type of way about being there i don't see what the big deal is....

Also that event was a quick money move for Rex and Shine. Im sure they didn't even take it serious.

Being cordial at the events I have no issue with. They beefs should not kill battles that hurts they personal careers. I get that

But its a difference with that vs chilling in a studio with someone who pistol whipped ya boy u call ya cousin and is supposed to be fam, and they both still throwing shots at eachother til this day. U don't chill with them then.

Then to throw mook under the bus like that, rex a snake. I have no respect for him

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Being cordial at the events I have no issue with. They beefs should not kill battles that hurts they personal careers. I get that

But its a difference with that vs chilling in a studio with someone who pistol whipped ya boy u call ya cousin and is supposed to be fam, and they both still throwing shots at eachother til this day. U don't chill with them then.

Then to throw mook under the bus like that, rex a snake. I have no respect for him

i like rex battles but ya if someone pistol whips ya boy at the very least don't let them put their arm around you all the damn time, and def don't say anything that could even be perceived as down playin anyone in ya crew around them, who does that? lol

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
if some one allegedly pistol whipped your friend and you didn't do anything when it happened.. you lames expect me to believe you're gonna to do something if you now happen to occupy the same space as the pistol whipper ( hahah).. so rex is supposed to leave the area ,studio or otherwise because math is there? what fukkin planet do you dudes live on? oh wait its the internet.. never mind :stopitslime:

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
i like rex battles but ya if someone pistol whips ya boy at the very least don't let them put their arm around you all the damn time, and def don't say anything that could even be perceived as down playin anyone in ya crew around them, who does that? lol
man them nikkaz aint dying for you .. hahaha .. how many ppl have you beat up because your homie caught that fade?

all jokes aside .. i guess i know what you saying.. i guess... i'm kinda slow in my understanding of how being a super thug works sometimes.. forgive me hahaa

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
man them nikkaz aint dying for you .. hahaha .. how many ppl have you beat up because your homie caught that fade?

all jokes aside .. i guess i know what you saying.. i guess... i'm kinda slow in my understanding of how being a super thug works sometimes.. forgive me hahaa

lol im not sayin im superthug im just sayin im not gonna act buddy buddy with my friends enemy or throw my boy under the bus to them