T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate The Bars

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
:russ: He spotted Boosie off the rip, tossed that pac card in the bushes.

:wow: Boosie a legend.

Last edited:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Delivery and flow go a very longggg way. That's why those type of rappers are wayyy more successful than the super lyrical ones with boring flows. You gotta be an actor and DELIVER your lyrics, you can have some of the questionable lyrics have impact with a GREAT DELIVERY! On paper you can prob give this ice cube verse a 2 but the way he delivered it, f*ck the paper! T.I. has better lyrics on paper on this joint, but CUBE MADE YOU FORGET TI was on this with his DELIVERY! Now tell me again, who you remember the most on this joint??

THREAD

:sas2:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Delivery and flow go a very longggg way. That's why those type of rappers are wayyy more successful than the super lyrical ones with boring flows. You gotta be an actor and DELIVER your lyrics, you can have some of the questionable lyrics have impact with a GREAT DELIVERY! On paper you can prob give this ice cube verse a 2 but the way he delivered it, f*ck the paper! T.I. has better lyrics on paper on this joint, but CUBE MADE YOU FORGET TI was on this with his DELIVERY! Now tell me again, who you remember the most on this joint??

THREAD

Grand Finale takes me back to my younger days :wow:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:sas1:

a lot hurt feelings

when you strip all the bullshyt away and have to look at the actual bars :sas1:that truth bomb ether:sas2:thread done. Pac still a goat they just gotta keep it real or not :yeshrug: attacking ti and big is just
full

cause they cant fall back on the usual go to excuses that xyz is east coast/NY bias, the source in 96 or none that same ol lame shyt. all wounds heal in time they be aight
giphy.gif

what really got nikkas in they feelings is the opinion came from a known pac stan. the bars was so trash TI was legit disgusted like who wrote this bullshyt lol. comedy gold look at his face and reaction as/after he reads that shyt:pachaha:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He said those 2Pac lyrics out of cadence.

You spastics are acting like 2Pac said those bars slowly on some retarded shyt.

He said all of that in about 3 seconds.

It was like 40 bar rhyme scheme compressed into a 16 bar type of verse

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
He said those 2Pac lyrics out of cadence.

You spastics are acting like 2Pac said those bars slowly on some retarded shyt.

He said all of that in about 3 seconds.

It was like 40 bar rhyme scheme compressed into a 16 bar type of verse

giphy.gif

cat/hat/dog/fog :pachaha: