T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate The Bars

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
First off, I love this series. Especially when you have dudes like T.I. that keep it 100. It really shows you just how mediocre writing can get in modern hip hop

All the bars they gave him were trash. And yes, Pac had mediocre bars. Some of them downright shytty. That's why you love him :umad:
i tricked a fan like this once. He was a fan of a rapper whom I thought wasn't that good so I had an exclusive from that rapper on an east coast tape that he hadn't heard and I rapped the bars to him and said I wrote it. He said it was wack and I was trying to sound like ________ . This is what happens when u blindly follow an artist knowing they aren't all that

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
i tricked a fan like this once. He was a fan of a rapper whom I thought wasn't that good so I had an exclusive from that rapper on an east coast tape that he hadn't heard and I rapped the bars to him and said I wrote it. He said it was wack and I was trying to sound like ________ . This is what happens when u blindly follow an artist knowing they aren't all that
Not at all surprised. Lot of people just ride waves rather than actually listen to music

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

nikka shytted on they idol:pachaha: nikka T.I. called that bullshyt cat in the hat bars......fun,run,sun:mjlol::deadmanny:
First off, I love this series. Especially when you have dudes like T.I. that keep it 100. It really shows you just how mediocre writing can get in modern hip hop

All the bars they gave him were trash. And yes, Pac had mediocre bars. Some of them downright shytty. That's why you love him :umad:

Biggie the goat. shows like this expose weak ass bars and show there are levels to this rap shyt. hurt feelings got nikkas in here shytting on T.I:lolbron: real talk you take away all that extra shyt pac did for relevency he is at best a c tier skill level rap artist but with great content in some songs.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nikka shytted on they idol:pachaha: nikka T.I. called that bullshyt cat in the hat bars......fun,run,sun:mjlol::deadmanny:

Biggie the goat. shows like this expose weak ass bars and show there are levels to this rap shyt. hurt feelings got nikkas in here shytting on T.I:lolbron: real talk you take away all that extra shyt pac did for relevency he is at best a c tier skill level rap artist but with great content in some songs.
You are a real New York biased user, them Pac bars are weak but I've seen you posting and it's very New York biased ... What u say should be taken with a grain of salt

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You are a real New York biased user, them Pac bars are weak but I've seen you posting and it's very New York biased ... What u say should be taken with a grain of salt
giphy.gif