T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate The Bars

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Why this nikka wearing some slim fit jeans? Pac never wore no jeans like that:stopitslime:
Tupac-the-cover-of-NY-Times-magazine-1.jpg
this pic :wow:

Death Row '96:mjcry:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He overrated his own bars!

With that said I agree with him rating those Pac bars low but his own music as of late has been lack luster too. I would have at least given pac a 2 though lol.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I would have that pac line a 1 too. Pac was aways on the “It’s not what you say,it’s how you say it” type rappers to me. If I hear Pac spit it it might jump to a 3 or 4 just for the command and authority in 2Pac voice.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i tricked a fan like this once. He was a fan of a rapper whom I thought wasn't that good so I had an exclusive from that rapper on an east coast tape that he hadn't heard and I rapped the bars to him and said I wrote it. He said it was wack and I was trying to sound like ________ . This is what happens when u blindly follow an artist knowing they aren't all that

What Did he say when he found out who really rapped those bars?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol the only nikka he recognized was Boosie and himself, and it was 4 other rappers who were signed with him in the lyrics:russ:

He kept it a buck tho.

Trash?

He even under scored on that, shyt is one of the most classic opening bars of that era. Maybe I'm nostalgic or just thinking about how ice cold that verse over that beat is.
nikka I might go dust off Trap Muzik. Brought me back:blessed: