T.I. Defends white woman who called Black co-host a gorilla

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I dont think we should ever call our black leaders social justice warriors, that diminishes their value

They are black civil rights activist, although I cant say I know what TI was on right here.....

But if you do end up forgiving her and you are not involved....

shut the fukk up... that shyt makes us look weak

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Frankly I am shocked and appalled at this social-media imposter's blatant misrepresentation of my character. His libel clearly shows an utter lack of concern and respect for who I am, what I've been through, what I've done, and what I stand for. I unequivocally and unflinchingly denounce these foolish statements and quite frankly am offended that so many of you have bought into the hype. Tighten up!:unclecliff:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
T.I.-Gorilla-Comment-2019-640x178.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I dont see anything
T.Informant is out here being a cornbread and fed c00n caping faggit again.
cliffs- Racist dumb white newscaster referred to her co-anchor as a "gorilla" live on air on a segment about apes/gorillas and followed up with her whitesplaining apology. T.I. is out here doing the shuckbuck for his white massa talking about "accept her apology bc the man did resemble a gorilla".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@MoveForward whats up with the clowns in your city B?
:mjlol:
yooooooo.... .say word. That instant karma hits fast.
The same ones talking about "we don't allow that in our (insert southern town here)" whole time, this shyt is prevalent.
@MoveForward step right up, dumb fuk, all that slander and shyt that you came with.. "Bbbuttt yall allow that cac-ing and c00ning in New Yorrrrrkkk ... " But ummmm, explain this buck shucking shuffle from ya mans. Don't talk like this is an isolated incident either.
:unimpressed:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Heard tip has a new podcast or some shyt that’s about to drop. I hope he’s not saying this goofy shyt just to get a buzz for his lil show

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:mjlol:
yooooooo.... .say word. That instant karma hits fast.
The same ones talking about "we don't allow that in our (insert southern town here)" whole time, this shyt is prevalent.
@MoveForward step right up, dumb fuk, all that slander and shyt that you came with.. "Bbbuttt yall allow that cac-ing and c00ning in New Yorrrrrkkk ... " But ummmm, explain this buck shucking shuffle from ya mans. Don't talk like this is an isolated incident either.
:unimpressed:

Deflection coming soon from that red state struggle to compete 12th grade c00n.