T/F D'Wade and Will Smith are the gold standard in black parenting

Is letting them do what they do good parenting?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Petrusich-Joe-Jackson.jpg

:mjpls:Yall can hate but he believed in his kids...Didn't run away from his responsibilities

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I see Will Smith and Dwyane Wade as people who want to be their children's friend, rather than a parent who has to make hard decisions and mold and prepare their children for life.

To call them model parents seems odd. By what measure did someone arrive at that conclusion? None of their children have accomplished anything that wasn't boosted by their parents' fame and wealth.
That whole tweet is clearly agenda-driven.

Edit -- That tweet is from May, 2020. Who gives a fukk...
I wasted my time here.
Sorry breh… the tweet is old but the Reddit post isn’t. I walked in there and got lit up and needed the coli to restore my faith in humanity.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I upvoted you:myman:

then I thought about it and downvoted you for wasting time in that cosplay/shuck&jive subreddit:troll:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Giving your kids more freedom to be themselves as they get older is good, but giving them complete freedom from day 1 is terrible. A lot of the issues these families have can be tied to them giving their kids free reign.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Honestly Jaden Smith seems like a fine adult :yeshrug:

He’s making music and spending his family’s money to help the world while smashing models and making songs about them :yeshrug:

He’s living the perfect young black Hollywood life idk what y’all expected him to be

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Jaden Smith seems like a fine adult :yeshrug:

He’s making music and spending his family’s money to help the world while smashing models and making songs about them :yeshrug:

He’s living the perfect young black Hollywood life idk what y’all expected him to be
He is weird as hell, but he’s not a bad kid