SZA showing her new body semi-nudes

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Unfortunately

I think in a few years she’s going to go even deeper into the Serena Williams look

Industry motherfukkers all in her ear saying u need to get lighter for this for that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nicki was a rapper

And SZA blocked Taylor’s 17th re-release, like SZA is doing it, but she ain’t full superstar status (and to be fair, I don’t think many people can be in todays musical landscape)

SZA is about to spend a FIFTH STRAIGHT WEEK at number 1. Not even Taylor Swift nor Bad Bunny accomplished that with the two highest selling albums of the year.

SZA is 100% a superstar thats not even up for debate

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
SZA is about to spend a FIFTH STRAIGHT WEEK at number 1. Not even Taylor Swift nor Bad Bunny accomplished that with the two highest selling albums of the year.

SZA is 100% a superstar thats not even up for debate
They sold more in their debut weeks, and she’s not a superstar…she’s a star, but superstar is, household name status IMO, she’s not a household name yet

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
SZA’s album outsold Weeknd’s last album’s first week and charted higher.
That was his second album in one year and universally seen was weak…like first week numbers ain’t all there is to stardom (plus SZA had three old ass songs adding to the tally). Alicia Keys puts up bricks and is still a super star, SZA did close to or more than Bey’s album (20 yrs in the game) and SZA is not on the same plane as Beyoncé who is an actual superstar

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That was his second album in one year and universally seen was weak…like first week numbers ain’t all there is to stardom (plus SZA had three old ass songs adding to the tally). Alicia Keys puts up bricks and is still a super star, SZA did close to or more than Bey’s album (20 yrs in the game) and SZA is not on the same plane as Beyoncé who is an actual superstar

Beyonce is “above” and beyond superstar. She’s an icon. Beyonce can’t be compared to anybody who came after her. That would be like comparing Michael Jackson to Confessions era Usher.

The point is that a superstar in today’s climate puts up big numbers and goes on big tours. SZA is doing both. As previously stated she accomplished (with an R&B album no less) what the two BIGGEST names in popular music couldn’t do (and lowkey her much bigger and more acclaimed label-mate couldn’t either) with a FIVE WEEK stretch in the top spot on billboard, and she’s about to embark on an Arena tour across the country.

You gotta give credit where its due. I’m not even a big SZA fan, I just like her music videos. But the girl is a superstar, currently THE biggest in R&B.