SZA showing her new body semi-nudes

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Given how “pop” she wants to be, I think her CTRL size/look plays better for crossing over. But I’m hoping she slims back down, she’ll still have more curves but won’t look as stuffed.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Given how “pop” she wants to be, I think her CTRL size/look plays better for crossing over. But I’m hoping she slims back down, she’ll still have more curves but won’t look as stuffed.
Ehh, Nicki showed you can be hella curvy and still crossover. SZA just blocked Taylor Swift out the top spot, and Taylor was actively reaching for it. Shes outta here as far as commercial appeal.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
and what about the photo that you posted is any more real than any other photo posted in here, you can even see half her body in the one you posted. get off her clit my boy, you sound jealous lol

its hella goofy to me when men run to find random pics of girls to try to prove a point "look guys, she she's not that good looking :damn:" then there's like no difference in the pics lol :snoop:
Did tmz alter those pictures? I’m genuinely curious because that’s crazy. That’ll mean she had top notch photoshopping

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ehh, Nicki showed you can be hella curvy and still crossover. SZA just blocked Taylor Swift out the top spot, and Taylor was actively reaching for it. Shes outta here as far as commercial appeal.
Nicki was a rapper

And SZA blocked Taylor’s 17th re-release, like SZA is doing it, but she ain’t full superstar status (and to be fair, I don’t think many people can be in todays musical landscape)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did tmz alter those pictures? I’m genuinely curious because that’s crazy. That’ll mean she had top notch photoshopping
It’s a bad angle, cmon now. Her arm is positioned right where you should see the curve of her back making her look wider. Just like there are angles to look thinner, there are angles that make you look bigger. Neither is representative of the truth

Daps
But I’m hoping she slims back down, she’ll still have more curves but won’t look as stuffed.

as much as we seen bbl lipo by now i think people would know how it goes. recovery takes like a year and there's def swelling. they have to wear like compression stuff all day.
her form probably def get better from here, we just found out like 2 months ago
shout out to her for doing a rollout like this though, that's a pretty vulnerable position. she makes it look amazing though 😍

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
as much as we seen bbl lipo by now i think people would know how it goes. recovery takes like a year and there's def swelling. they have to wear like compression stuff all day.
her form probably def get better from here, we just found out like 2 months ago
shout out to her for doing a rollout like this though, that's a pretty vulnerable position. she makes it look amazing though 😍

She looks GOOD. The Cappin ass Coli can front all day. SZA is fine as fukk!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt like this is why I can NEVER understand being nervous around women

They so self conscious that they use a million cheat codes daily

This chick was fat and average in the face
Then got surgery on her face and body and literally picked the worst looking new nose.

Now she even got more surgery on her body :dead:

And women praising this shyt:skip:

As a woman u have to be a full blown loser to do all this
And a bigger 1 to gas up a chick that does

If u gone get all this done atleast get the surgery that makes it look good