SZA showing her new body semi-nudes

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Beyonce is “above” and beyond superstar. She’s an icon. Beyonce can’t be compared to anybody who came after her. That would be like comparing Michael Jackson to Confessions era Usher.

The point is that a superstar in today’s climate puts up big numbers and goes on big tours. SZA is doing both. As previously stated she accomplished (with an R&B album no less) what the two BIGGEST names in popular music couldn’t do (and lowkey her much bigger and more acclaimed label-mate couldn’t either) with a FIVE WEEK stretch in the top spot on billboard, and she’s about to embark on an Arena tour across the country.

You gotta give credit where its due. I’m not even a big SZA fan, I just like her music videos. But the girl is a superstar, currently THE biggest in R&B.
her album is half pop...and i said SZA is a star, being the biggest in r&b is a star, no amount of words from you makes her a superstar, there's levels to this. i already said in another post, i don't think we'll see too many superstars anymore so i'm not taking anything from her

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
her album is half pop...and i said SZA is a star, being the biggest in r&b is a star, no amount of words from you makes her a superstar, there's levels to this. i already said in another post, i don't think we'll see too many superstars anymore so i'm not taking anything from her
:picard:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
image.png

:whew:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Shes got fat girl genes just like Chloe Bailey. Without the gym and closely watching their diet they blow up and look :flabbynsick:. No bbl can make that go away