The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
TDE is a terrible label for a artist not Kendrick

She got songs from 20 & 21 on the album :mjlol:

Come on .. that’s like Mary J Blige droppin real love on a 2023 album

But SZA look mentally loss and Hollywood got her competing with less talented chicks like the hailey broad and summer walkers

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
you said all that just to post another edited photo with a bad angle :mjlol:
heres video since we want to be sure or whatever tf lol.
its giving ass matches the thighs 💪💪💪

She’s using angles wearing a black one piece suit (Black makes you look thinner) with a filter on :comeon: c’mon let’s be serious I didn’t say she was ugly just doesn’t look like an IG model which is good No need to clit ride her.

Daps
She’s using angles wearing a black one piece suit (Black makes you look thinner) with a filter on :comeon: c’mon let’s be serious I didn’t say she was ugly just doesn’t look like an IG model which is good No need to clit ride her.

and what about the photo that you posted is any more real than any other photo posted in here, you can even see half her body in the one you posted. get off her clit my boy, you sound jealous lol

its hella goofy to me when men run to find random pics of girls to try to prove a point "look guys, she she's not that good looking :damn:" then there's like no difference in the pics lol :snoop:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Wow. I know the lead surgeon was going crazy ordering the rest of the crew to cut up, sew and screw back this piece

Breh was on his Carlos Kleiber
Zubin-metha-and-Israel-Phil-Orc-Mar-2014.jpg