Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they'll always have work still to do and need to do better, but Im liking who they've signed and spotlight of black talent.

A lot of AEW main stars are in their late 30s and 40s but I believe the pillar of the future is with Swerve, Jade, Starks, Hobbs as well as MJF, Hook, Britt (yeah I dont think her wrestling is anything to praise but I get the character), maybe Hayter, Storm etc more than Jungle, Darby and Sammy tbh.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
they'll always have work still to do and need to do better, but Im liking who they've signed and spotlight of black talent.

A lot of AEW main stars are in their late 30s and 40s but I believe the pillar of the future is with Swerve, Jade, Starks, Hobbs as well as MJF, Hook, Britt (yeah I dont think her wrestling is anything to praise but I get the character), maybe Hayter, Storm etc more than Jungle, Darby and Sammy tbh.
Darby going to be a midcard legend who occasionally does a banger Dynamite/Rampage main event.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They owe Swole. Since she popped off it's been alot more cooperation getting a lil shine on the melaninated men and women of the roster. It's not coincidental.

I think Joey Janela got on TK about a lack of communication as well and that improved too.

TK knew he fukked up in both instances, he just hates getting called out on his bs publicly it seems.