Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"bizarre narrative" :mjpls:

Nah, that prick can die slow for that
I'm fine with black wrestlers getting opportunities no matter how it happens, but this fool is really going to act like all these hirings are just coincidental? Swerve and Lee will be the only ones who they'll invest in, while the others will be relegated to Dark and then quietly dropped.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hopefully, TK manages them better than he manages Jay Lethal.
:mjpls:

Some people have claimed his contract is for limited dates with AEW with the option to work in other promotions (Hence why hes doing New Japan Strong, Terminus etc right now). I dont know how true that is, but when he was on Talk is Jericho a couple of months ago when he signed he alludes to it and the flexibility

Thats probably why people are still going to them even with the backlog, you'll get national tv exposure and still a chance to work elsewhere while you wait your call up and they still gonna pay you

I dont if thats smart for TK in the long run but thats his decision lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Notes from Tony Khan's AEW Revolution Media Call

• Tony Khan welcomes everyone to the call and says tonight is a big night with a big announcement.
  • Tony Khan says he believes there's better representation now than there's been before in #AEW in terms of diversity. Mentions the amount of diverse talent being pushed right now is helping grow the numbers in those respective metrics.
  • Khan says growing the African American audience is very important to the company.