Reppin
Dallas, TX
Brandi really thinks that she's black representation:mjlol:
lptsvgbw5pd81.png

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
It's annoying how Tony Khan's reaction to her rather innocuous interview opened her up to so much racist abuse. It's even more annoying how none of the so-called wrestling journalists have anything to say about it. Like, there was zero pressure to get him to walk that back or call off those rabid fans. And people shrugged their shoulder and moved on like it never happened or still isn't happening. I hate that segment of wrestling fans.

^^^

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's annoying how Tony Khan's reaction to her rather innocuous interview opened her up to so much racist abuse. It's even more annoying how none of the so-called wrestling journalists have anything to say about it. Like, there was zero pressure to get him to walk that back or call off those rabid fans. And people shrugged their shoulder and moved on like it never happened or still isn't happening. I hate that segment of wrestling fans.
People can only hide who they are for so long before their true self comes out, Tony is finally being shown as the whiny little p*ssy we always knew he was.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks Tony Khan has similar characteristics to Donald Trump? From the response to Swole's tweet to the no apology to the rapid fire talking and cutting off interviewers to the alleged coke stuff.... they have similar personalities.

plus they both have an absolute cult of supporters who will attack any perceived critics or "enemies" on their behalf as we saw with Swole and Lio, Trump had Fox News and OAN and Khan has Meltzer/Bix/SRS/Alvarez

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Am I the only one who thinks Tony Khan has similar characteristics to Donald Trump? From the response to Swole's tweet to the no apology to the rapid fire talking and cutting off interviewers to the alleged coke stuff.... they have similar personalities.
They both seem "on the spectrum" me. Billionaires seem to have a weird aura about them, I mean Vince is a weirdo himself but he at least knows how to act like a man that owns a company.
She might be referring to people not wanting her to wrestle rather it being a Swole thing. Especially after getting death threats and racist comments herself, she should feel where Swole is coming from.
She's only black when it's convenient and spends most of her time being a proud oreo, remember when she was bragging about being the 1st black woman in the Rhodes family?:snoop:
plus they both have an absolute cult of supporters who will attack any perceived critics or "enemies" on their behalf as we saw with Swole and Lio, Trump had Fox News and OAN and Khan has Meltzer/Bix/SRS/Alvarez
One of the most physically disgusting people you'll ever see:hhh::scust:

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
They’re gonna deflect to WWE’s Association with Trump in response to your post (and fukk both Trump and WWE before the whataboutism strikes) but yes, you’re not wrong with that assessment. There are similarities between the two, strongly so