Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tony Khan don't realize what he's done

That tweet and the forced pushes to save face was really the end of the chapter for me:francis:

If dude would have STFU, get off Twitter, and convinced Swole that he will "do better", it would have been what it is.

Now it looks like the Dub is for a particular crowd on GP:mjpls:.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I don’t get what the neckbeard was trying to say. What’s the “joke”?:confused:

I didn't get it at first, but after looking into it, the dude was going for some "black comedy" joke by correlating Swole's previous statements about her daughter wanting black representation in wrestling with Ronda's own family ancestry in her great-grandfather being a black man. So, in short, the punchline was that Swole's daughter now has someone that technically "looks like her" to look up to by her winning the Rumble.

Man, I like the internet for the most part, but things like this does make me wish it didn't exist for a little while. :snoop:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That tweet and the forced pushes to save face was really the end of the chapter for me:francis:

If dude would have STFU, get off Twitter, and convinced Swole that he will "do better", it would have been what it is.

Now it looks like the Dub is for a particular crowd on GP:mjpls:.
This crowd?

:mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This crowd?

:mjpls:

Dub boys are a different breed I tell you that:mjpls:
koala-gif-gifmaniacos.es-7.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is as bad as when Top Dolla got released. Cacs will never change, absolute pieces of shyt. The :mjpls: come out when talent no longer riding with their set
Neckbeard incel cacs are the most dangerous people on the planet. I don't know if you remember this but these are the same kind of people that had the "rip the top off the billion dollar princess" dare back in 2002. That's why Stephanie started wearing catsuits back then because she knew about these sickos weird contest and had to cover up more.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Funny how WWE started getting all of these billion dollar deals when they moved away from that fanbase:takedat:. Those nazibeards want all white everything 24/7, and will foam at the mouth if they don't get it. TK hired all of these black wrestlers to over correct a problem, but the biggest problem is going to come when he starts putting titles on them. They like Hobbs, Lee, Lethal & Swerve right now, but watch the reaction when more than 1 black wrestler has a title.