Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Daps

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I know this is in the AEW stinks thread but I am going to keep upping this as AEW needs a living breathing diversity manager as they are tone deaf and Swole wasn't wrong. A wrestling hip hop compilation for Black History Month?

Mark Henry Says AEW Is Releasing A Hip Hop Compilation For Black History Month; Mikey Rukus Details Who Will Be Featured | Fightful News
nikkas love hip hop right?
tony-khan.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's annoying how Tony Khan's reaction to her rather innocuous interview opened her up to so much racist abuse. It's even more annoying how none of the so-called wrestling journalists have anything to say about it. Like, there was zero pressure to get him to walk that back or call off those rabid fans. And people shrugged their shoulder and moved on like it never happened or still isn't happening. I hate that segment of wrestling fans.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It's annoying how Tony Khan's reaction to her rather innocuous interview opened her up to so much racist abuse. It's even more annoying how none of the so-called wrestling journalists have anything to say about it. Like, there was zero pressure to get him to walk that back or call off those rabid fans. And people shrugged their shoulder and moved on like that it never happened or still isn't happening. I hate that segment of wrestling fans.

It kinda sucks that for all of the barking TK does on Twitter, he couldn’t be on some good will shyt and drop a tweet ultimately telling some of those retarded ass wolves of fans to cool out with the disrespectful shyt towards Swole, even though it was his own tweet that sorta encouraged it

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It kinda sucks that for all of the barking TK does on Twitter, he couldn’t be on some good will shyt and drop a tweet ultimately telling some of those retarded ass wolves of fans to cool out with the disrespectful shyt towards Swole, even though it was his own tweet that sorta encouraged it
He proved her point. I'm glad it went that way. Toothpaste out the tube now and we ain't even got to this weird pandering BHM album that's coming soon.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It's annoying how Tony Khan's reaction to her rather innocuous interview opened her up to so much racist abuse. It's even more annoying how none of the so-called wrestling journalists have anything to say about it. Like, there was zero pressure to get him to walk that back or call off those rabid fans. And people shrugged their shoulder and moved on like it never happened or still isn't happening. I hate that segment of wrestling fans.
That segment of wrestling fans have been getting bold over the past several years on how they can talk shyt and get away with it, but for Tony to react the way he did gave them the ultimate green light to unleash their fury to wrestlers (black wrestlers to be exact).