Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Tony responded

It’s Wednesday night, you know what that means…

TemplarHate.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was an AEW fan,but criticized many of their angles. I was not the biggest Swole fan, but she had personality. That being said, fukk Tony Khan. I ain't supporting that dude no longer. WWE is god awful, so I guess I'm out of wrestling for a while.

That's where I am now. I'll check for NJPW or whatever promotion but I'm done with the E and AEW.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I doubt she will get blackballed. If ACH can do his thing and he's bat shyt insane on some Coli breh shyt, she'll be alright.

This is why Master P and Steve Harvey needs to fund the culture:wow:
You never know with this industry.

Folks behind the scenes can be on some "Don't book her. She's a troublemaker. :smh:"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Preach tony...go to kkk McMahon and see how long you last :salute:
Take his dikk out of your mouth. If you're being hostile towards her because she shared her experience from actually working then you're a clown. She's not :cape:or anything for Vince and them, so why do you keep trying to dismiss what she's saying with this pointless shyt? As far as Tony's response, it's the kind of bullshyt tokenizing you would expect from somebody like him. It's extra fukked up how he felt the need to say that shyt about her when all she did was share her experience. He really is a petulant child.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Its a bit overboard but thats the mans company.. He supposed to be quiet and let people say what they want and slander it?
I do agree that there need to be more recruitment in black talent

Or he could just do a better job with representation, let the results show on TV, he didn’t need to go on Twitter and say that, that’s something that should be handled in house.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I mean thats the mans company.. He supposed to be quiet and let people say what they want and slander it?

:patrice:Yet the comment Khan spew was the issue to begin with what Swole was addressing.

Yes, it's his company but you got to be a boss about the shyt, instead of a hoe about the situation.

He should have took what was said and be like, you know what I'm going to better the company while she looks foolish for what she said.

• Focus on black wrestlers even if it's a midcard situation until there's a golden star.
  • Stop with the nonsensical booking and gimmicks to make black folks look like they came out of a WWF in 93 gimmick.
  • KEEP BRANDI AWAY FROM THE fukkING MIC!
  • Stop being tone deaf to representation.
That's all that needs to be done, but Khan going to continue to be the cult of personality with them neckbeards and wonder why there's not more than just the diehards and crazy cacs that won't mind for Tony to piss on their lips.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Its a bit overboard but thats the mans company.. He supposed to be quiet and let people say what they want and slander it?
nikka, there is a way more formal and pragmatic way of saying shyt and this ain't it, fukk him.