Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:patrice:Yet the comment Khan spew was the issue to begin with what Swole was ddressing.

Yes, it's his company but you got to be a boss about the shyt, instead of a hoe about the situation.

He should have took what was said and be like, you know what I'm going to better the company while she looks foolish for what she said.

• Focus on black wrestlers even if it's a midcard situation until there's a golden star.
  • Stop with the nonsensical booking and gimmicks to make black folks look like they came out of a WWF in 93 gimmick.
  • KEEP BRANDI AWAY FROM THE fukkING MIC!
  • Stop being tone deaf to representation.
That's all that needs to be done, but Khan going to continue to be the cult of personality with them neckbeards and wonder why there's not more than just the diehards and crazy cacs that won't mind for Tony to piss on their lips.

That's why I said AEW has a ceiling and they are currently at the ceiling.

Sure they have big names, but most of them are wandering aimlessly in storylines because they don't want to lose.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka, there is a way more formal and pragmatic way of saying shyt and this ain't it, fukk him.

I'm not very reactionary but that tweet was disappointing as hell. I was actually looking forward to watching Rampage tonight but now I'd feel bad if I did, just off principle. I did the same thing for when Bianca lost to Becky so I'm just being consistent :yeshrug:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
If you’re dropping AEW because of Tony’s tweet, then you gotta drop WWE too :yeshrug: . Especially if you kept watching after this clip happened.

They can both get dropped. It ain't no fukking problem. I'm tired of you motherfukkers doing this whataboutism shyt, all these people are trash.