Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This past weekend exposed the AEW fans' true colors. From that old decrepit Geritol taking rat soup eating muthafukka Dan Lambert calling Brandi
a ho and a stripper, to Brandi calling herself a "black bytch", knowing that wasn't going to go over with Black Wrestling Twitter, all in front of her cousin. To Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page dancing in the ring like they were the Studney Twins from those Godfather's Pizza commercials. To Big Swole speaking the real about AEW, only for Trust Fund Tony to throw a temper tantrum and and saying that her wrestling wasn't good enough and the rest of the roster re-tweeting his tweet. To Hobbs, Jade, Dean, and Lio sacrificing their pride in order to get more TV time(and in Jade's case, the TBS Title). To the company doubling down and putting that segment on their IG page. All to the delight to that fanbase.

If the majority of the black talent doesn't go to Khan's office and demand and apology Monday morning, It'll just prove that Khan has his black talent by the balls(pause).

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
And one more thing.......

If Scorpio Sky had any sort of pride, he should have walked out of that ring as soon as Brandi's promo started. Why didn't anybody in the back tell Brandi that it was not a good idea to say what she said?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And one more thing.......

If Scorpio Sky had any sort of pride, he should have walked out of that ring as soon as Brandi's promo started. Why didn't anybody in the back tell Brandi that it was not a good idea to say what she said?
Goes back to what Swole was sayin. They have no black people in positions to say "Yo, that aint it and here is why". Brandi is black in color but that fact that she let that promo slide/ok'd it let's us know she isnt the right person and she doesnt get why that was a shyt thing to do.

When I heard that black bytch line I immediately thought of Higher Learning.

Also........................i dont like that Nyla Rose is being toted as a Black Woman.
1. Discredits all the shyt real black women had to go thru.
2. I need some carfax on this, where his parents? I thought he was Mexican or something that transitioned. A few sites has his nationality listed as Native American as well.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Goes back to what Swole was sayin. They have no black people in positions to say "Yo, that aint it and here is why". Brandi is black in color but that fact that she let that promo slide/ok'd it let's us know she isnt the right person and she doesnt get why that was a shyt thing to do.

When I heard that black bytch line I immediately thought of Higher Learning.

Also........................i dont like that Nyla Rose is being toted as a Black Woman.
1. Discredits all the shyt real black women had to go thru.
2. I need some carfax on this, where his parents? I thought he was Mexican or something that transitioned. A few sites has his nationality listed as Native American as well.
I was pissed off when I saw that clip on YouTube. I was even more pissed about the comments supporting that segment. Brandi's lack of self awareness deserves its' own thread.

And somebody needs to put a foot in Bully Ray's ass. Straight up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Khan still in his feelings?

If this is true then what did Lio accomplish?
What has Shotty and Velvet done?

And of course he mentions Brandi lol. Like I said earlier, Brandi isnt the right one to be in that position.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

R.5f13d1eaa7ca3e8506794ac9be0d64b0

I mean there were more than just one black wrestler in that main event, along with countless others in the event period. Yes WWE gave Big E the cold shoulder, but we could end up getting Lashley/Lesnar in a spell. Meanwhile....Scorpio Sky is tapping Page's ass :dame:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

And of course he mentions Brandi lol. Like I said earlier, Brandi isnt the right one to be in that position.

This man out here digging a bigger hole now with the shyt he saying. Wow!

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

This clown just doubled down.

All because he got his feelings hurt.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

AEW Stan’s starting to become just as unbearable as WWE Stan’s

They use Scorpio sky and Nyla rose as their “but they were black champs” token, and always miss the point. Sidenote, they still mentioning shyt that happened in 2019.

MEANWHILE, WWE had two Black women main event a Wrestlemania, had 2 black champs (also had a black man give up the belt to another black man), multiple black tag champs, black 24/7, nxt, and NA champs all since the pandemic

It really ain’t a competition when it comes to black excellence and how we are treated.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Folks call me crazy when I wanted such things to happen, but the reality of Twitter, how the industry handled covid, and countless bullshyt. No wonder why folks are moving on from such a cesspool.

In the midst of it all, that demonic energy is towards fake fukking sports:dwillhuh:.

The wrestling fanbase has made it loud and clear they don't want to see black wrestlers succeed. A lot of them don't see anything wrong with Brandi's promo and Tony's response to Swole.