Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lio Rush couldn't even get Swole an apology before folding and taking the soup.

didn't Tony Khan already use Lio Rush as a pawn not too long ago on some diversity shyt ?? when people were talking about how many black people held belts in WWE at the time and he went on twitter like "I just spoke to Lio Rush on the phone"

all the others jumping to defend him just in case they get even less screen time than they already get.

their signings indicate there will be no black champions for years at least on he male side but Jade def getting that goofy ass second womens belt now.
its clear AEW don't care about having a black fanbase and the majority of their 35-40 year old cult like fanbase don't have an interest in black wrestlers like that. they want the indie darlings they loved years ago all in the same company doing corny shyt with the Young Bucks and having the same matches just a bit more washed this time around.

nobody called that little fakkit racist but thats what he and the AEW fanbase took it as and thats what people should know what they're dealing with.

I'm not familiar with Swole's work but I found Tony Khan shytting on her ability funny because 90% of the women on that roster wouldn't get near WWE television unless they were getting squashed and their champion and star of their women's division is bad. theres no PC for them to get better either.

shout out your man Darius Lockhart (he'd be a star in NXT 2.0)
This is my thought too.

Otherwise I was sure Soho was taking it and giving her her first L. Still could........But boy would that be fukking stupid.

They may not have any black males they can super push but they got zero fukking excuses with Jade. She has it ALL.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
None of these people draw. So it's all bullshyt. Ricky Stark's is ready made and can't even get five minutes a week on the mic. Like those cac fakkits have any real talker. fukk mjf and his sitcom delivery.
I used to fukk with MJF heavy but fukk him for retweeting the Khan tweet.

Plus they gave Starks an unofficial title, the FTW title. Which AEW does nothing with it.

They can't even book him in a TNT title feud, or have him and Hobbs go for AEW tag titles.

shyt is funny when you look at it. As someone posted earlier. None of the top factions have a black wrestler(I dont view ftw as a top faction).Then the promising black ppl in Hobbs/Starks get lumped together...ok cool. Then they just so happen to sign a good FA in Lio.......and give him Dante.........ok...cool. Then you have ftw and lio/Dante feud........lol. It's like they said hey you two black groups, yall go do this over here.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I used to fukk with MJF heavy but fukk him for retweeting the Khan tweet.

shyt is funny when you look at it. As someone posted earlier. None of the top factions have a black wrestler(I dont view ftw as a top faction).Then the promising black ppl in Hobbs/Starks get lumped together...ok cool. Then they just so happen to sign a good FA in Lio.......and give him Dante.........ok...cool. Then you have ftw and lio/Dante feud........lol. It's like they said hey you two black groups, yall go do this over here.

Hook is probably going to get more TV time compared to Starks and Hobbs.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
None of these people draw. So it's all bullshyt. Ricky Stark's is ready made and can't even get five minutes a week on the mic. Like those cac fakkits have any real talker. fukk mjf and his sitcom delivery.
MJF is terrible, everything I see of him is try hard

the fact that promo w/ Punk is being praised lets me know fans are dumb & cacs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Shyt like this is why I won't feel bad when the wrestling industry dies.

Folks call me crazy when I wanted such things to happen, but the reality of Twitter, how the industry handled covid, and countless bullshyt. No wonder why folks are moving on from such a cesspool.

In the midst of it all, that demonic energy is towards fake fukking sports:dwillhuh:.