Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y’all say what you want to say about Kevin Nash, but some of the most insightful things about wrestling have come out of his mouth.

I believe he was the one who said you can tell this business is fake because its the only sport where the white guys go over the black guys in a regular basis
That's why I don't get mad at wrestlers who weren't lifelong fans, because they usually have the best attitude towards the business. Wrestling is at its absolute worst right now because the fans have become the wrestlers. The phrase was "The marks are in the ring", but the better phase is "The smarks are in the ring".

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That's why I don't get mad at wrestlers who weren't lifelong fans, because they usually have the best attitude towards the business. Wrestling is at its absolute worst right now because the fans have become the wrestlers. The phrase was "The marks are in the ring", but the better phase is "The smarks are in the ring".
This is why i'm interested is seeing what WWE does with this NIL shyt and putting an emphasis on going after non-indy people.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This is why people don't view AEW as an underdog, because they literally have all wrestling media outlets protecting them.

whats even funnier is when the marks go

“who cares what dave and sean ross sapp didnt really talk about it”

Like thats the job lol…cant wait for more aew wrestlers to shoot once the contracts come up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
whats even funnier is when the marks go

“who cares what dave and sean ross sapp didnt really talk about it”

Like thats the job lol…cant wait for more aew wrestlers to shoot once the contracts come up
TBF to Sapp, he let his black employees/podcast handle that discussion. Them Grapsody boys.

Also mentioned something about the situation made him look at how he responds to criticism or something like that.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
TBF to Sapp, he let his black employees/podcast handle that discussion. Them Grapsody boys.

Also mentioned something about the situation made him look at how he responds to criticism or something like that.

I hear you but ive seen grapsody vid links where barely anyone was even watching…i know people tuned in…i did too and i saw one the dudes juelz instead of calln them out n i turned it off

SRS stays crying/complaining and that says sorry about shyt lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Hobbs continues to defend Tony lol.

Hobbs and Jade turned out to be such disappointments. Lio Rush came in strong then completely backtracked the next day. Now they're going to paint Swole as the angry black woman who played the "race card" which isn't real btw, and in 29 days they'll have another c00n in Ember Moon.