Swizz Beats in his feelings after barely making the top 20 NYC producers of all time

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dame Grease did most of X's first album I believe (Swizz did ONE beat), so his best album did not have Swizz all over it.... He is okay but his style did not really impress me at all to be honest, sounded like a whoopie cushion half the time.

PK did a lot of the production 2.

Irv gotta did some shyt 2.

Swiss was more instrumental in everything after.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah this list is wild disrespectful. Harry fraud over swizz? And he’s cold too

All that CAC do is loop 80s Mega hits. FOH :camby:

cats wanna talk about "skills" downplaying breh but will hype up harry fukking fraud.

and everyone on here knows I'm a spitta, French, and chinx Stan.

But I keep it real.

and Harry fraud has 0 classic records.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So you aren't sober and serious :russ:

Btw those monster records have monster artists doing some of their best songs in their prime. You're not suggesting he made any of them bigger than they are :dead:

Great music is great music.

For whatever reason you have some imaginary rules and standards you can't articulate.

Just say Fukk Swiss and KIM I'd respect that more.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Great music is great music.

For whatever reason you have some imaginary rules and standards you can't articulate.

Just say Fukk Swiss and KIM I'd respect that more.
It ain't simple as you try to make it. Plus you do know this is all relative right? You're not Skip and I'm not Shannon. No amount of arguing with mad posts is going to change your radicalized views of Swizz being some goat tier producer for you. Just prepare yourself when majority of music fans look at you like you huffing glue. Out of all the possible ways you could have went with takes from the legends in that list, you chose to stand on business of Swizz being a goat :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It ain't simple as you try to make it. Plus you do know this is all relative right? You're not Skip and I'm not Shannon. No amount of arguing with mad posts is going to change your radicalized views of Swizz being some goat tier producer for you. Just prepare yourself when majority of music fans look at you like you huffing glue. Out of all the possible ways you could have went with takes from the legends in that list, you chose to stand on business of Swizz being a goat :dead:

thankfully you're not a DJ :whew:

Do you in those headphones breh :salute: