Swizz Beats in his feelings after barely making the top 20 NYC producers of all time

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
where is Rockwilder from ?

He ain’t on the list either

We fun of Swiss but it doesn’t negate his legacy

That Big Business beat :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Swizz is wack. I see you are Stan which is amazing y'all exist, but you made me come out of lurker mode. I am scared to ask, what number do you think Swizz should be? Who in the top 10 is he anywhere close to skill wise, impact wise etc? You could pick whatever you think is his greatest beat, and compare it to anyone in the 10 and the difference will be night and day. Offensive is Swizz having the nerve to even say anything. He should be grateful he was in the list. It's people they left off that have a stronger argument than him. You can't be sober and serious :dead:

I dont know where I'd place him as far as a #.

What I do know is he has a lot of bangers and has been relevant for a long time.

Tell you what pick a producer you claim better ahead of him and lets go record for record who isn't clearly in the GOAT category.

He shouldn't be top 10; but arguably on a lot of metrics he could knock people out.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I dont know where I'd place him as far as a #.

What I do know is he has a lot of bangers and has been relevant for a long time.

Tell you what pick a producer you claim better ahead of him and lets go record for record who isn't clearly in the GOAT category.

He shouldn't be top 10; but arguably on a lot of metrics he could knock people out.
So you aren't sober and serious :russ:

Btw those monster records have monster artists doing some of their best songs in their prime. You're not suggesting he made any of them bigger than they are :dead: