Swizz Beats in his feelings after barely making the top 20 NYC producers of all time

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Breh shyt is disrespectful.
Swizz is wack. I see you are Stan which is amazing y'all exist, but you made me come out of lurker mode. I am scared to ask, what number do you think Swizz should be? Who in the top 10 is he anywhere close to skill wise, impact wise etc? You could pick whatever you think is his greatest beat, and compare it to anyone in the 10 and the difference will be night and day. Offensive is Swizz having the nerve to even say anything. He should be grateful he was in the list. It's people they left off that have a stronger argument than him. You can't be sober and serious :dead:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're bugging 2. He has a lot more classic records that ring off 2 this day ahead of more than a handful of people on that list.

He was a critical part of a MONSTER movement in NYC.

I was in H.S when Ruff Ryder's anthem dropped. I remember.

Where would you rank him on the list? Just curious

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t mad at this list at all. I’m not a Swizz fan like that but he could replace whoever thst is at 21. I’m not even mad at the list or the order otherwise:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You're bugging 2. He has a lot more classic records that ring off 2 this day ahead of more than a handful of people on that list.

He was a critical part of a MONSTER movement in NYC.
I'm interested in the songs you are holding in such high regards