Switch Pro to be announced soon, release date this fall sept-oct *update* Bloomberg reconfirms

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
why would they annouce it now instead of at E3 its only 2 weeks away??

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn my impulsiveness is gonna force me to buy this :sadcam:
I might try to land one but Nintendo doesn't have the best recent track record with more powerful versions of previous systems. The New 3DS didn't really get many games over the other one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is gonna be a shyt show of a launch. So, it’s pretty much confirmed at this point that the Super Nintendo switch will have exclusive games. Yet, a majority of games will work on both....

People are gonna be fukked up out here trying to play a Super Nintendo Switch game on their vanilla switch.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is gonna be a shyt show of a launch. So, it’s pretty much confirmed at this point that the Super Nintendo switch will have exclusive games. Yet, a majority of games will work on both....

People are gonna be fukked up out here trying to play a Super Nintendo Switch game on their vanilla switch.
They won't do it because it would be a horrible movie financially. But it would be better for them to have the next switch be next-gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They won't do it because it would be a horrible movie financially. But it would be better for them to have the next switch be next-gen.

The rumors are stating that Nintendo wants to announce it early (before E3) because there are “Switch Pro” games they want to show at E3, whether they are 3rd party or not IDK

But, my main rational for Nintendo even making this thing was to have access to stuff like dragon quest or Genshin....If its not about 3rd party i think this is a waste.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Calling it
Bayonetta 3
Metroid 4
Exclusive to Super Nintendo switch
Botw 2 will not but will have more capabilities with the switch pro