Switch Pro to be announced soon, release date this fall sept-oct *update* Bloomberg reconfirms

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:80 percent of the games on the Eshop would benefit from extra processing speed. I was playing Drawn To Life: Between Two Realms and was legit feeling ill by the 30fps and lag in some of the areas of that game:scust:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So is the switch pro going to be considered a new generation? or like a switch 1.5?
this is like the Wii U all over again.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I’ll probably just stay with the og. I love my Switch and everything but the games on that platform don’t really matter to me enough to buy the upgrade :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ehh I’ll probably just stay with the og. I love my Switch and everything but the games on that platform don’t really matter to me enough to buy the upgrade :yeshrug:
After playing the monster hunter stories demo I def want that upgrade. I can’t deal with the shytty resolution and frame rates any more. Especially not for my precious BOTW2 need that in 4k

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
After playing the monster hunter stories demo I def want that upgrade. I can’t deal with the shytty resolution and frame rates any more. Especially not for my precious BOTW2 need that in 4k

Who's to say it's going to be powerful enough to be 4k tho still? Definitely won't be in docked. Better FPS would be the most hopeful option and even then...who knows.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who's to say it's going to be powerful enough to be 4k tho still? Definitely won't be in docked. Better FPS would be the most hopeful option and even then...who knows.
If its using DLSS up scaling its a better solution than they have now which is playing a game a dynamic 900p docked