Swirlers ex husband exposes her for getting drilled while at wedding in Nigeria at 5 months pregnant..

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
He better not take her back.

A woman from abroad in the hands of an African man? I’m sorry, he did her absolutely dirty. :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Why she got the Xerxes in 300 nose ring
giphy.gif

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
It's a running joke here in Lagos how these white dudes love these suspect type women. I met a Dutch guy whose girlfriend had a boyfriend, and both finessed him out of all his savings. Dumb old man still wouldn't go back home to Holland.

I don't know if she cheated or not but you can smell her game a mile away. She is an aspiring no talent afro beats artist with an autobiography and an insatiable thirst for fame.

He needs to let it go and choose better next time. This girl is way to smart for him.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Surprised y'all ain't happy she cheated on a cac

You never can tell with the coli

:russ:

^This.

From the responses at first I thought she had cheated on a breh with a cac.
The coli also hates "bedwenches" too though so it's whatever. :yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty wild how this crazy bytch only went crazy after 2 kids and 3 years of marriage. If only there were signs.

It truly can happen that quickly. He thought it was cool to be online interacial couple sensation. And be held up as some brave white man, for giving some poor african a chance at a better life:mjlol:

But all those fans just bought more bad advice,demonic suggestions and westernized/Babylon ideologies.

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

These are the keys to a happy home. And she is very lucky to make it out and should quit while shes ahead. Im certain Chris Benoit had a 50 gallon barrel with her name on it.

We warned you white men out there. The time is coming where all divestors will be called home. But if you want to allow our trojan horse into your home,knock yourself out. But some divine connections you shouldnt get inbetween. And just to be clear,I dont believe a word from his thin European lips:respect: