Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is why there have to be ethics and common sense involved in science.

Cloning humans is illegal, but transforming gender is not..
Polygamy is illegal but gay marriage is not.
Conservatives belong in hell, but these liberals are something else.
Exactly too many people want to be on the far end side of one side of the spectrum or the other…..problem is there is no common sense on the far ends of any spectrum, common sense is always near the middle …..this trans shyt has no commons sense to it

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Their reasoning makes sense when you really think about it as he went from being ranked #462 in the country as a male to dominating and ranked #1 as a female.

Oh I didn't say they were wrong at all. He fukked a lot of them over. I heard the top 16 girls get to go to finals and a senior placed 17th bc this one competed and decimated everyone :deadmanny:

Talk about a bad memory lol, she just standing around goofy as fukk without a care in the world and then will be all up in the locker room asking for hugs and high fives afterwards ":mjgrin: Great work team"

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I never cared about this one way or another but this is pretty fukked up

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah theres protests going on in front of the CRC

Best gym in the world btw

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh I didn't say they were wrong at all. He fukked a lot of them over. I heard the top 16 girls get to go to finals and a senior placed 17th bc this one competed and decimated everyone :deadmanny:

Talk about a bad memory lol, she just standing around goofy as fukk without a care in the world and then will be all up in the locker room asking for hugs and high fives afterwards ":mjgrin: Great work team"

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I never cared about this one way or another but this is pretty fukked up

It's bad optics all around, but the NCAA didn't have a choice but to let him compete based on the current rules in place. It'd literally be like a G-League player washing out of the league one year and then decided that he wanted to make the transition to the WNBA the next.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bad optics all around, but the NCAA didn't have a choice but to let him compete based on the current rules in place. It'd literally be like a G-League player washing out of the league one year and then decided that he wanted to make the transition to the WNBA the next.

Its going to happen. Athletes hate giving up their dreams. All the people that I now who were competitive in HS or college are always reliving their glory days. You can tell it was the best time of their life. I think some will continue that dream by putting on a wig and playing in the women’s leagues.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When they were giving Caster Semenya shyt. Only to let this abomination win.
No different than them letting the white girl compete even though she tested positive for P.E.D.s while giving Richardson a ban for weed.

Not really the same though. :unimpressed:

Richardson was banned by a U.S. agency for weed. Valieva was temporarily suspended by a Russian agency...as a gold medal contender...during an Olympic medal run...

You think the same Russian cacs that have state-sponsored doping scandals every Olympics were gonna uphold that ban?
:comeon:

It'd be like Brittney Griner arguing the shyt (they allege) she had is legal in the U.S. Different countries enforce different shyt differently. Try using that argument from the gulag and see how it works for you.
:francis:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Do you think Trans people do it just to use the other locker room? Are you retarded? You think she’s gonna pop her dikk in her teammate real quick?

This happened?

yup&yup

Sharing a locker room with transgender swimmer Lia Thomas has become a point of contention for some of her University of Pennsylvania teammates, who feel uncomfortable changing in the private space with someone undergoing gender transition, the DailyMail.com can reveal.

'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' one swimmer on the team told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Lia has told her teammates that she dates women.

While Lia covers herself with a towel sometimes, there’s a decent amount of nudity, the swimmer said. She and others have had a glimpse at her private parts.

She stated that team members have raised their concern with the coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room, but got nowhere.

'Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,' the UPenn swimmer said. 'But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.'

'It's really upsetting because Lia doesn't seem to care how it makes anyone else feel,' the swimmer continued. 'The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.'