Suspected coli poster fd signifier back with another movie. This time about the gender wars.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
which is why he never blames them.

I saw this bullshyt and he couldve stopped the video at Black women support this.
The gender wars are perpetiated by black women. Particularly black women who live in London, Canada, and New York. Most of whome are carribean and Africa. The thought leaders are black american though (Cynthia G etc.). But, for some reason or another African and carribean women from the UK and Canada want black american men to be "humbled". Thats the crux of the gender wars. Rarely will you see a black woman from Memphis, Detroit, Dayton, STL etc. into that gender war shyt. It's almost always new york, Atlanta and heavy black immigrant areas.
>Those foreign birds are so bored that there's a instagram account called "biracial lounge" thats ran by a Nigerian british woman. The whole goal of that page is basically to promote biracial people of white men/black women lol. Just a weird group

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I like some of his content but yes this is true
I enjoyed the Kid N Play industry plant shyt homie is alright until he has to start Blaming Black Men he talks about people engaging in this and it being click bait but this is what gets him money even the hate comments in videos he{s part of the problem too-

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
His content are never wrong. he's good at what he does and is very logical. He's biased though. Notice how he did not once mention divestors despite the fact that it's an even bigger population than the Derrick Jaxon desciples. Actually he has said himself that he doesnt want to talk about divestors :russ: . I also think it's interesting how he hasnt done a video essay on the connection between TERFS and the alt right (this uncludes divestors who are TERFS as this is very common):

Keep in mind that divestors are a big part of the alt right moveemnt on twitter.

Yep hes a grifter telling Black women what they want to hear too-

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The gender wars are perpetiated by black women. Particularly black women who live in London, Canada, and New York. Most of whome are carribean and Africa. The thought leaders are black american though (Cynthia G etc.). But, for some reason or another African and carribean women from the UK and Canada want black american men to be "humbled". Thats the crux of the gender wars. Rarely will you see a black woman from Memphis, Detroit, Dayton, STL etc. into that gender war shyt. It's almost always new york, Atlanta and heavy black immigrant areas.
>Those foreign birds are so bored that there's a instagram account called "biracial lounge" thats ran by a Nigerian british woman. The whole goal of that page is basically to promote biracial people of white men/black women lol. Just a weird group
Ill say that generally this gender war shyt is powered by the audience that consume it that{s true of the Men and the women

He alluded to the regular degular Black women when he talked about Black women who dont read Bell Hooks
and the funny thing is he said it without saying it that neither can get a Man.

The Black PHD lady that he interviewed said she divested from the idea of getting a Man especially a Morehouse Man

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ill say that generally this gender war shyt is powered by the audience that consume it that{s true of the Men and the women

He alluded to the regular degular Black women when he talked about Black women who dont read Bell Hooks
and the funny thing is he said it without saying it that neither can get a Man.

The Black PHD lady that he interviewed said she divested from the idea of getting a Man especially a Morehouse Man
Most black women in academia have read Bell Hooks and Michelle Wallace at some point. Hell even Toni Morrison, since you come across a lot of her work in English classes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most black women in academia have read Bell Hooks and Michelle Wallace at some point. Hell even Toni Morrison, since you come across a lot of her work in English classes.
And they should notice they werent married either and if those Black women in Academia have baby rabies they they have to realize that if Bell Hooks in them where 30 yearlolds today they{d be making tik toks crying in the car literally

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And they should notice they werent married either and if those Black women in Academia have baby rabies they they have to realize that if Bell Hooks in them where 30 yearlolds today they{d be making tik toks crying in the car literally
Tbh I dont think that matters. Im not the type to shame women for not wanting kids. I think everyone should be able to choose to live however they want so long as they arent bothering anyone. My main problem with those types is that they tend to block programs for black boys. They actually did it in the 1990s when they tried to set up a school for black boys to rehabilitate black boys who were victims of the 1980s war on drugs. Black feminists sued the program. They did the same to my brothers keeper in the 2010s.

Daps
FD Signifier is such an insufferable, egotistical, fool. For all his intelligence (I admit, he's intelligent), he's willfully ignorant of the people who are on his socio-political and socio-economic side (i.e. Breadtube and Cornbreadtube). He epitomises everything wrong with the 'progressive', 'intellectual' far left then they wonder why a small amount of men listen to them and why many people are actively hostile towards them.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Who is this guy? I think I've seen one of his videos talking bout racism in professional wrestling which was a legit video.

But this is some whole another shyt :mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Who is this guy? I think I've seen one of his videos talking bout racism in professional wrestling which was a legit video.

But this is some whole another shyt :mjlol:
Yeah, I saw that video too. The only video of his I ever watched. It was pretty good. :ehh: I was about to sub to his channel but saw the titles of his other videos and I was like, nah.:mjgrin:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the Kid N Play industry plant shyt homie is alright until he has to start Blaming Black Men he talks about people engaging in this and it being click bait but this is what gets him money even the hate comments in videos he{s part of the problem too-
Click bait is why I barely watch youtube's new content creators.

9 times outta 10 it's some bullshyt where video creator makes video not to give his honest opinion, but to sell content to specific audience. For example those "guy X reacts to video Y" videos are very popular on youtube. Their videos don't interest me, but what interests me is to see what other content they create so I know what their channel is about. And very often you'll find some MAGA BS incorporated in those channels. They know those low IQ channels are popular between socially awkward people, who are one of the main audiences for MAGA voting base.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I saw that video too. The only video of his I ever watched. It was pretty good. :ehh: I was about to sub to his channel but saw the titles of his other videos and I was like, nah.:mjgrin:
Oh ok, his face was recognizable from some video I watched. So yeah it must be that wrestling video.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah yeah now I remember. He's the guy with shytty rap takes, who said El-P is the greatest white rapper :mjlol:

I don't even listen to Eminem like that, but there's a thing called being unbiased. El-P can't even rap on the beat.